Votes: 53 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurica

Reaction score
I've been away from turking for a few months. Come back to the "grind" and find most of the people I knew were gone... I sucked it up and met a bunch of new folks in the "grind" and learned quickly, it wasn't the same...

All the people I once knew where gone... but I kept grinding... listening to people complain... I was like another place I'd been before... Like another "forum" I'd been too before...

Then I started to look out over that hill of gloom and found the "crowd" I once knew before... So here I am, back with familiar names and familiar faces.... Under a different name, but still the same... justmerob (aka BlurryFace) says hello!

Ah, 4am coffee talk is always fun :)

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
welcome to the good side. the grind is like your ex. you say you wish them the best, but you really don't. memories will always remain. the water will keep swaying in the ocean. the birds will keep chirping and the sun will arise again in the morning
I tried with the ex... I really did but as always, it was just the same ole BS. Came searching and glad I found you guys again :) Donated already and ready for my live updates sir :) LOL

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
welcome to the good side. the grind is like your ex. you say you wish them the best, but you really don't. memories will always remain. the water will keep swaying in the ocean. the birds will keep chirping and the sun will arise again in the morning

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I tried with the ex... I really did but as always, it was just the same ole BS. Came searching and glad I found you guys again :) Donated already and ready for my live updates sir :) LOL
Classic mistake. Exes are bad news. :p

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Classic mistake. Exes are bad news. :p
So true but you always think they will change, tho they never do. :) I have been called a glutton for punishment before, but again, sometimes punishment is good :wink: If ya know what I mean...

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
sometimes you just have to dispose of your exes. throw them out. say bye bye bye. pour yourself a glass and just say hey

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So true but you always think they will change, tho they never do. :) I have been called a glutton for punishment before, but again, sometimes punishment is good :wink: If ya know what I mean...
I do indeed know what you mean.

Reactions: BlurryFace

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
*not getting shit done...
*should be getting shit done...
*would rather look at random videos on youtube all night and eat Dove choc covered blueberries.

Aurica

Reaction score
*not getting shit done...
*should be getting shit done...
*would rather look at random videos on youtube all night and eat Dove choc covered blueberries.
I don't even see any HITs worth doing right now, though, so YT and Dove chocolate seems like the better option to me :cupcake:

Status
Not open for further replies.