Votes: 53 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
speaking of booping snoots....girly got a adorably socially anxious savannah monitor today. we saw it like....3 months ago when she first moved here and it was skittish and she LOVED it, but the house was a mess and she was upset and what not. today, while we were out after selling my extra tv (nice one) i said i needed crickets and we went to the pet store...... $165 later we now have Raeygon (temp name) the monitor. This is her in the bath cause she was super stressed out and shedding.
Reaygon is such a pretty name! prettty girl. I wantsss to boopsss her nose.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
speaking of booping snoots....girly got a adorably socially anxious savannah monitor today. we saw it like....3 months ago when she first moved here and it was skittish and she LOVED it, but the house was a mess and she was upset and what not. today, while we were out after selling my extra tv (nice one) i said i needed crickets and we went to the pet store...... $165 later we now have Raeygon (temp name) the monitor. This is her in the bath cause she was super stressed out and shedding.
Do these things need to eat live crickets? When I had frogs the biggest pain was having to buy and feed live crickets.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Most people don't think so, but herps make really good pets if you give them attention. Our beardies and tortoises have every bit as much personality as our lab, that one you've got there looks like a sweetie.

Last edited:

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco from now on I'm gonna have to call you "rat bastard" in my head like I do assholes. Especially the ones that drive. because I've totally anthropomorphized you and I generally like critters (even rodents) more than 80% of the hominid population.

Last edited:

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
Title: Decision making - approx. 5 minutes, earn $0.50 for completion plus a bonus depending on your decisions | PANDA
Requester: CeDEx - Nottingham [A1V7W9RIFE74GH] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.30 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.74 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 54
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Decision making task
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Qualification_8 is 100

if you got an email about the qual yesterday - this hit was pretty damn good pay.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Decision making - approx. 5 minutes, earn $0.50 for completion plus a bonus depending on your decisions | PANDA
Requester: CeDEx - Nottingham [A1V7W9RIFE74GH] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.30 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.74 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 54
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Decision making task
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Qualification_8 is 100

if you got an email about the qual yesterday - this hit was pretty damn good pay.
Is this what they call a "hit"? haven't seen one of these in hours

Azazael

Reaction score
Reaygon is such a pretty name! prettty girl. I wantsss to boopsss her nose.
we arent sure if its a male or female yet, the shop wasnt sure either. they THOUGHT it was a female but the girly says shes gonna wait awhile til it either chills out a bit from being here or poops (cause supposedly when they poop the dick pops out if its a male)

Do these things need to eat live crickets? When I had frogs the biggest pain was having to buy and feed live crickets.
we actually fed her 2.5 dz large tonight to get her kinda moved in, she ate most. my bearded dragon gave her a funny look cause they were near each other for about 15min while we swapped tanks. she is a tad slow for crickets so girly gave her an egg...didn't work, i wound up taking a small chicken breast out as i was making us dinner and just rapid boiling it. she ate nearly the entire thing

Most people don't think so, but herps make really good pets if you give them attention. Our beardies and tortoises have every bit as much personality as our lab, that one you've got there looks like a sweetie.
i think it will calm down and be fine. right now she seems VERY socially anxious and i think it has a bit to do with the pet shop. like i said, 3 months ago we saw her and she was STILL there today. and she just HAD to have her and i felt bad cause it was 3 months later, and I swore when we saw her, they said she had been there awhile already. she SO needs her claws clipped, she gouged us both on the arms, got Kailey BAD a couple punctures, so thats tomorrows adventure if shes a bit more chill

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco from now on I'm gonna have to call you "rat bastard" in my head like I do assholes. Especially the ones that drive. because I've totally anthropomorphized you and I generally like critters (even rodents) more than 80% of the hominid population.
I'm 100% on board with that, I already think of you as Sweet Dee.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been away from turking for a few months. Come back to the "grind" and find most of the people I knew were gone... I sucked it up and met a bunch of new folks in the "grind" and learned quickly, it wasn't the same...

All the people I once knew where gone... but I kept grinding... listening to people complain... I was like another place I'd been before... Like another "forum" I'd been too before...

Then I started to look out over that hill of gloom and found the "crowd" I once knew before... So here I am, back with familiar names and familiar faces.... Under a different name, but still the same... justmerob (aka BlurryFace) says hello!

Ah, 4am coffee talk is always fun :)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've been away from turking for a few months. Come back to the "grind" and find most of the people I knew were gone... I sucked it up and met a bunch of new folks in the "grind" and learned quickly, it wasn't the same...

All the people I once knew where gone... but I kept grinding... listening to people complain... I was like another place I'd been before... Like another "forum" I'd been too before...

Then I started to look out over that hill of gloom and found the "crowd" I once knew before... So here I am, back with familiar names and familiar faces.... Under a different name, but still the same... justmerob (aka BlurryFace) says hello!

Ah, 4am coffee talk is always fun :)
welcome to the good side. the grind is like your ex. you say you wish them the best, but you really don't. memories will always remain. the water will keep swaying in the ocean. the birds will keep chirping and the sun will arise again in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.