05/10 - Thorium Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
So We know school is almost out, but lets also remember that our busy times has been a lot later during the day. At least that's what ive been seeing.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey about your opinions ($0.75 for ~ 3 min) | Accept
Requester: GilbertLab [A1F1L6P4L69ZJG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.30] [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.99] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.10] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 153] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Tell us your opinions about other people
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
My prediction is sadness and a drinking problem. my heart aint ready . I hope it's them in 7.
im hopeful but not as confident as i was with the Astros last postseason in baseball

i hope they do it though :,

Reactions: StarfoxJ

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey about your opinions ($0.75 for ~ 3 min) | Accept
Requester: GilbertLab [A1F1L6P4L69ZJG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.30] [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.99] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.10] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 153] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Tell us your opinions about other people
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Unpaid screener

cassius

Reaction score
I could’ve sworn that’s what the hygenist said though after the appoinment when she was typing it up on her computer
It's okay. You were slipping in out of your dimension mentally from pain you didn't know you had yet and the numbness in your face. The body actually does make its own opiate equivalent in the digestive system. So you might have been floating a bit.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's okay. You were slipping in out of your dimension mentally from pain you didn't know you had yet and the numbness in your face. The body actually does make its own opiate equivalent in the digestive system. So you might have been floating a bit.
i went in for a consultation last month, but before that i hadn’t gone to a dentist of any kind in 14+ years. i was also expecting the worst heading into yesterday based on some reviews i read about the cleaning/scaling and it lived up to my fears

Reactions: cassius

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
hi all,

if you were on here yesterday afternoon i was talking about having a rough dentist (in this case periodonist) appointment

i could’ve sworn the hygenist said he prescribed me Zoloft so i went back in the building and asked. it turned out he prescribed me Azithromycin to help any post infection following the procedure.

i did feel *different* after the appointment though. they numbed my mouth with a ton of shots. i don’t know if numbing of the mouth can lead to the rest of the head, but i did feel woozy. maybe it was half because i was stressed and nervy the whole time combined with mental exhaustion afterwards plus the numbing? not sure. the appointment was a little over 2 hours. they did all 4 quadrants of my mouth

i passed out hardcore after i got home from Walgreens last night

I felt that way after I was numbed. I felt weird the rest of the day lol. Like a zombie.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
congrats on the celtics GoldenTemple @GoldenTemple

i think if i wouldve watched the whole game the sixers would’ve won, but my lack of support hurt them and they couldn’t win at the end. i let them down. i was tired though

i’m now 10-2 the last 6 days in my picks

:cheers:

Sadly my days of gloating are now over. I know Lebron is going to destroy the Cs in 4 or 5 games.

It was fun while it lasted though :celebrate:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I felt that way after I was numbed. I felt weird the rest of the day lol. Like a zombie.
it was bad. my mouth was sore. i stayed with my parents last night. my dad made tacos. and i was sitting like a zombie debating if i could handle eating tacos for literally like an hour before just passing out anyways. but my teeth do feel shinier this morning though

Status
Not open for further replies.