05/10 - Thorium Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
what happened? masters?
No masters, I seen a lot of people on the mturk facebook group saying they finally got accepted onto Mturk.

Reactions: GRR

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm really curious what the entirety of that prescription says/the rationale for it. Peachy @PeachyRider
hi all,

if you were on here yesterday afternoon i was talking about having a rough dentist (in this case periodonist) appointment

i could’ve sworn the hygenist said he prescribed me Zoloft so i went back in the building and asked. it turned out he prescribed me Azithromycin to help any post infection following the procedure.

i did feel *different* after the appointment though. they numbed my mouth with a ton of shots. i don’t know if numbing of the mouth can lead to the rest of the head, but i did feel woozy. maybe it was half because i was stressed and nervy the whole time combined with mental exhaustion afterwards plus the numbing? not sure. the appointment was a little over 2 hours. they did all 4 quadrants of my mouth

i passed out hardcore after i got home from Walgreens last night

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
This group is very well regulated, it has no Indian scammers or that garbage. They will ban anyone trying to sell or trade accounts.

Reactions: jan

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Decision-Making (20-25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] Contact
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read a scenario and answer questions about it! (20-25 minutes)
Requirements: hinl_comp DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GRR

Reaction score
No masters, I seen a lot of people on the mturk facebook group saying they finally got accepted onto Mturk.

interesting. I have not been to that fb group in years. Turk prob needs people to do all those"find an email" for a penny and such hits

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Man I hope it picks up, No HITs coming up on hit finder in the past 18 minutes, spooky.

Reactions: GoldenTemple
Status
Not open for further replies.