C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Help write a short fiction story | PANDA
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.35][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.95]
Description:
Help write a short fiction story by doing things like writing, voting for good content, or evaluating content by others.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90, Location is US
one HIT is good, the other is broke.

Reactions: Peachy

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Exception being any kind of cheese dip with meat. Queso with sausage or buffalo chicken cheese dip... Frickin' mmmmm

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Help write a short fiction story | PANDA
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.35][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.95]
Description:
Help write a short fiction story by doing things like writing, voting for good content, or evaluating content by others.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90, Location is US
one HIT is good, the other is broke.
I'm so done with that story. That kid's a prick.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It was rough today. I could've made more if I had more motivation today, but eh
My problem is that I just need to get up earlier since a lot of the best stuff posts around 5:00AM my time. But I can't convince myself to do that most of the time. :-/

Reactions: Peachy

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
It was rough today. I could've made more if I had more motivation today, but eh
Today was a really "good" day for me but I've been off my game working outside my house (for free with the hope of something more) the last couple of weeks. That said I've been a stay at home mom for 14 years and am working with one of my best friends and a bunch of people who wake and bake so I'm happy even though I'm not really earning anything there yet. It is free lunch and other benefits and I'm only working about 10 hours a week.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
My problem is that I just need to get up earlier since a lot of the best stuff posts around 5:00AM my time. But I can't convince myself to do that most of the time. :-/
My problem was I stayed up late on Sunday. Still got up early today and kept dozing off throughout the day. That's kind of what I do everyday, though. Hard habit to break. I've never been a heavy sleeper at night, eh.

Last edited:

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
My problem was I stayed up late on Sunday. Still got up early today and kept dozing off throughout the day. That's kind of what I do everyday, though. Hard habit to break. I've never been a heavy sleeper at night, eh.
same. Which is why I haven't been able to work at all 3-4 days a week because I'm napping when I'm home.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a total night owl, so that's definitely another reason it's hard for me. I also just found out that I have hypothyroidism and I'm so tired all the time that it's pathetic. I feel like I could sleep pretty much at any point, no matter what. Definitely not conducive to earning money.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a total night owl, so that's definitely another reason it's hard for me. I also just found out that I have hypothyroidism and I'm so tired all the time that it's pathetic. I feel like I could sleep pretty much at any point, no matter what. Definitely not conducive to earning money.
Do they have you on synthroid?

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I should probably get checked out soon as well. I know there's something wrong with me for me to feel this way everyday. I feel your pain.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I've decided may is snek month.

I asked tissue hime to do a poll on it, but I'm just gonna start doing it and see if it catches on lol
My kids come home with gigantic snakes all spring and summer. We've even had a few make their way into the house and find them hiding in closets. Country living is not for the feint of heart.

Reactions: Tigerpants

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, there's also vitamin D levels to consider. I won't even get into the mental health shit.
I'm deficient in D, as well. Apparently that goes hand in hand with hypo. But I knew I was deficient in D before I knew I had hypo. No matter what I do, I cannot get my D levels into normal range - even with prescription level D. Not good...

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.