the malka has solved the mystery sweet

Reactions: Tribune

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit me with your recipe! I love hummus.
You just mince up a couple of cloves of garlic in a food processor, then add cooked chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and salt plus whatever else you want for seasoning. I usually just kind of wing it. If it's too thick you can add some of the cooking liquid from the chickpeas.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
OK. Earlier we were trying to piece together why people got blocked from Zoltars/Endors. Some people thought it might've been people that did those voice hits by mistake but apparently not if you didn't do any of them.
Several times i've noticed the website to be categorized was one of the websites in the instructions. Its very possible those were attention checks and often times you have to be careful with going to the contacts page to really find out how many locations there are. I suspect people just got careless with them or weren't in the proper state of mind since it was that early and ended up getting blocked.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit me with your recipe! I love hummus.
Tuesday @Tuesday is right about how eat it is, but I'll gladly hook you up with the recipe I used. I just googled the highest rated recipe I could find and it turned out really, really well.

Edit: *easy... not "eat". lol! Food on the brain now.

Last edited:

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
You just mince up a couple of cloves of garlic in a food processor, then add cooked chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and salt plus whatever else you want for seasoning. I usually just kind of wing it. If it's too thick you can add some of the cooking liquid from the chickpeas.
I've made it like this before. Unfortunately, like chicken, when I make it (see where it comes from) it turns me off. Hub loves it though. I usually add pesto or roasted red peppers. (Though I've always used canned chickpeas and I think that's what turns me off.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribune and Tuesday

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I've made it like this before. Unfortunately, like chicken, when I make it (see where it comes from) it turns me off. Hub loves it though. I usually add pesto or roasted red peppers. (Though I've always used canned chickpeas and I think that's what turns me off.)
Pretty sure this is the one I used, but I think I added more garlic (because there can never be too much). But the base is good and it's nice to play around with. Roasted red peppers would definitely work with this. Now that this was brought up, I think I'll make some tomorrow. :D

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/hummus-for-real-recipe.html

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

I really do understand that. Sometimes I cook something that sounds really delicious when I start, but by the time it's all done I just don't want any.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I really do understand that. Sometimes I cook something that sounds really delicious when I start, but by the time it's all done I just don't want any.
Food tastes so much better when someone else makes it, usually. There are a few signature dishes I make (none involve meat) that I prefer my own cooking

Reactions: Tuesday
Status
Not open for further replies.