Status
Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
RE sites:
I'm following this pretty closely, and though i realize it does say question 1, quesion 2, etc. but as someone says, the 1st of the 2 examples:
  • Question 1: I don't have a SocialTech account
I just got a rejection saying none of my answers/questions are usable. I make sure the spelling, etc as requested is correct, All I can figure is that I used statements reflecting the example for this hit and not actual questions, which seems to me would be correct. Please be aware, thanks.
:hug:
Me, too. I'm sure it's not subpar work, but an instructions mishap or error or something. I hope he responds to my email so we can clear it up! I'm refreshing non-stop.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Guess I'll avoid writing hits for now. Which I've been doing anyway :thumbup:

charlie

Reaction score
Those are the instructions from the HIT with the writing task. I'm doing the review task which does not include those examples.
ahh. ok. haven't seen the review task.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll email him. Expecting people to know and follow instructions from a different HIT that I'm not even doing is pretty dumb, if that's what he's wanting.
I just love these people sinking $5-10k with bad instructions. It happens almost every time to at least some extent. They need to be precise and cover at least 95% of the cases in the HITs if you want good results.

#1 being "what do I do if I can't find the url?" :shifty:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just love these people sinking $5-10k with bad instructions. It happens almost every time to at least some extent. They need to be precise and cover at least 95% of the cases in the HITs if you want good results.
something fools and their money?

Reactions: Kerek

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
RE sites:
I'm following this pretty closely, and though i realize it does say question 1, quesion 2, etc. but as someone says, the 1st of the 2 examples:
  • Question 1: I don't have a SocialTech account
I just got a rejection saying none of my answers/questions are usable. I make sure the spelling, etc as requested is correct, All I can figure is that I used statements reflecting the example for this hit and not actual questions, which seems to me would be correct. Please be aware, thanks.
I'd email him. Someone else got some reversed. If you did the work right and the instructions are confusing (which they obviously are) then you might get a reversal.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
You did write that one off the wall question earlier didn't you? :p
yes :) only one i did like that really, though, but didn't' realize they were being marked wrong either, though I understand why, if it wasn't specified there, sorry electrolyte @electrolyte wasn't meaning to criticize.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Next time I go to a flea market, I'm going by myself. I went with a friend and she just walked past all the booths without looking at anything. That drives me crazy. I wanted to see things, try samples, look through $2 t shirts. Didn't see much.

Reactions: C to the J and ecko

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Next time I go to a flea market, I'm going by myself. I went with a friend and she just walked past all the booths without looking at anything. That drives me crazy. I wanted to see things, try samples, look through $2 t shirts. Didn't see much.
Why did she even go if she didn't want to look at things?

Reactions: basketcasey

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

#1 being "what do I do if I can't find the url?" :shifty:
It's like Zoltars all over again. We did those for months on end, and to the last day there were still arguments on the proper way to classify some websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.