05/06 - Secondhand Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Am I literally blind or not seeing that Example Completed Task in the screenshot of the instructions I pasted?

Reactions: LisaPisa and Kerek

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a SocialTech account??!?!?

is that ok??!!?? lol

Reactions: mypaperheart

charlie

Reaction score
Am I literally blind or not seeing that Example Completed Task in the screenshot of the instructions I pasted?
We are creating a support representative based on Artificial Intelligence and need to teach it how to interact with people. Below are an example email and text message that the bot will send if it detects suspicious activity and requires the user to log into the the site.

Your task is to first come up with a realistic Question that you would respond to either the text or the email with and then create Answer that the system could respond with that would convince you to follow the instructions given by the support bot. Write 5 of these possible interactions.

• NOTE: the questions can be anything including inquisitive, suspicious, dismissive and aggressive.
  • The answers must be polite yet persistent to guide the the user to take action.
Email Message:

This email is to confirm a password reset was just requested for your account.
If you did not request this, please visit the following link to dispute:

https://secure.social-tech.com/acco...est/?uuid=9431edpoks&language=en&reset=reject

Otherwise you will be locked out of your SocialTech account.
Thank you, SocialTech

Text Message:

Someone requested a password change. We want to verify this is you.
Please verify if this was not you so that you will not be locked out of your account.

Example Completed Task:

• Question 1: I don't have a SocialTech account
  • Answer 1: Sorry, but someone requested a password reset on your account.
  • Question 2: When will I get locked out?
  • Answer 2: You have 8 hours before you will be locked out of your SocialTech account.

• etc... All questions and anwsers must be different.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
RE sites:
I'm following this pretty closely, and though i realize it does say question 1, quesion 2, etc. but as someone says, the 1st of the 2 examples:
I just got a rejection saying none of my answers/questions are usable. I make sure the spelling, etc as requested is correct, All I can figure is that I used statements reflecting the example for this hit and not actual questions, which seems to me would be correct. Please be aware, thanks.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
We are creating a support representative based on Artificial Intelligence and need to teach it how to interact with people. Below are an example email and text message that the bot will send if it detects suspicious activity and requires the user to log into the the site.

Your task is to first come up with a realistic Question that you would respond to either the text or the email with and then create Answer that the system could respond with that would convince you to follow the instructions given by the support bot. Write 5 of these possible interactions.

• NOTE: the questions can be anything including inquisitive, suspicious, dismissive and aggressive.
  • The answers must be polite yet persistent to guide the the user to take action.
Email Message:

This email is to confirm a password reset was just requested for your account.
If you did not request this, please visit the following link to dispute:

https://secure.social-tech.com/acco...est/?uuid=9431edpoks&language=en&reset=reject

Thank you, SocialTech

Text Message:

Someone requested a password change. We want to verify this is you.
Please verify if this was not you so that you will not be locked out of your account.

Example Completed Task:

• Answer 1: Sorry, but someone requested a password reset on your account.
  • Question 2: When will I get locked out?
  • Answer 2: You have 8 hours before you will be locked out of your SocialTech account.

• etc... All questions and anwsers must be different.
Those are the instructions from the HIT with the writing task. I'm doing the review task which does not include those examples.

Reactions: Kerek

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Did 3 Or those Eric hits. All paid. Can't complain. Easily boring though.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got a rejection saying none of my answers/questions are usable. I make sure the spelling, etc as requested is correct, All I can figure is that I used statements reflecting the example for this hit and not actual questions, which seems to me would be correct. Please be aware, thanks.
You did write that one off the wall question earlier didn't you? :p

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree but I'd also stop marking relevant problem-expressing statements as wrong.
I'll email him. Expecting people to know and follow instructions from a different HIT that I'm not even doing is pretty dumb, if that's what he's wanting.

Yes, there are no examples on the review task. This could cause a problem in consistency, they should be the same instructions.
Absolutely.

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
No, it's not. On the HITs I'm doing, the submitted questions/answers are under the part I posted. I posted the full set of instructions I'm seeing.
I see now. The examples in the HITs we're doing say we don't need to use a question mark, so if they're reasonable responses they should be approved/acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.