05/02 - Maybe It's Aveline Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
If you're doing giphys then you must have masters which makes it really hard for me to summon up some sympathy...
You know Masters were just like you, before the Amazon magic wand came by, and opened up vistas on Mturk :)

How's your night going?

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Azazael

Reaction score
Favorite ep of xfiles. Go. Also, did you love millennium as much? (Please don't say "home," please don't say "home," please don't say "home.")
I liked most of them tbh, and yes Millenium was good, so was Harsh Realm

haven't watched the new shit. Very hesitant. Was a big fan of the original in the 90s but still find Anderson and Duchovny super attractive. Just, the way they ended the series originally, wasn't sure I could get on board with new eps even though I want to.
New XF was ok, wasn't as good as the first series but it was good enough

Reactions: The Bad Ash

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
haven't watched the new shit. Very hesitant. Was a big fan of the original in the 90s but still find Anderson and Duchovny super attractive. Just, the way they ended the series originally, wasn't sure I could get on board with new eps even though I want to.
I just love the fact they did it. The last movie they made I was expecting more because they centered the story around the 2012 mayan apocalypse thing and then nothing came out in 2012 or after...till now.
I love the fact that despite all the horrible movie remakes/reboots...the shows have been brought back the right way. Evil dead (Ash vs. the Evil Dead), Red Dwarf had a new seaon, Beavis and BUtthead(dunno if that's still going) and now X-files. Heroes ...bleh but still beats most movie attempts at making something old into something new.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I just love the fact they did it. The last movie they made I was expecting more because they centered the story around the 2012 mayan apocalypse thing and then nothing came out in 2012 or after...till now.
I love the fact that despite all the horrible movie remakes/reboots...the shows have been brought back the right way. Evil dead (Ash vs. the Evil Dead), Red Dwarf had a new seaon, Beavis and BUtthead(dunno if that's still going) and now X-files. Heroes ...bleh but still beats most movie attempts at making something old into something new.
Omg, ash vs evil dead is fantastic. I adore all of the evil dead movies (not exactly a trilogy but we'll call it that.)

Reactions: Azazael

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
PS, dunno where you are but they have a live action theatre presentation of evil dead here every year around Halloween. Times like that, I love where I live. Same theatre is doing Heathers this month.

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.