Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Do any of you remember the requester that was a professor that paid 0.00 for his hits? I had just got started and wasn't surre what that was all about. I knew Amazon has workers for their hits, so I assumed that's what he was doing, but then found out he was just getting work done for free. And people were doing them.

Once upon a time I did Breligs when I first started. I can't remember the last time I did one.
I won't even do a captcha clear on them. That's what Olga and Content Research are for. :)

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
YEP. No matter how dysfunctional the Thunder can be, they always manage to give us a good pegging in the playoffs.
I wouldn't be too worried, yet. I consider the Spurs to be the #1 choice to win it all maybe if Steph doesn't get right. Also... as much as Manu has flopped in his career.... he was clearly shoved towards the end eh

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too worried, yet. I consider the Spurs to be the #1 choice to win it all maybe if Steph doesn't get right. Also... as much as Manu has flopped in his career.... he was clearly shoved towards the end eh
Yeah I think the Spurs still can take the series it's just the Thunder always give them fits and our guys are old as shit and long series aren't good for them. I meant in the end it all depends on how Steph Curry is doing because if he's 100%, the Warriors are pretty much unbeatable so none of this matters.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely shoved, but they were lucky to get close anyway. What a change from game 1. Lifelong Spurs fan here.

Reactions: Peachy and Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I really thought you were a cultured rodent.,,
I love sports, I will watch anything. Soccer, basketball, football, the olympics, formula one, golf, the winter olympics a.k.a the white people olympics.
That doesn't mean that I can't also enjoy cultural topics and intellectual discussions.

Fart joke.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Reactions: The Bad Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.