05/02 - Maybe It's Aveline Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have one now, and I enjoy it, but what my new channel IS actually going to be is about the work I will be doing here in just a few months.

It's actually interesting work. And I'll get to do a LOT of things I usually only get to do for fun. Someone is going to pay me to do what I actually like doing, and it's interesting enough to bring others along for the ride.

The hardest part about YouTube, however, is getting noticed. Used to be a lot easier, but now, despite that some make big bucks, (because they started a long time ago), for every 1 of those successful people, there's 10,000 who are not. If you're serious, though, tags, tags, tags, tags, tags, for the love of GOD work on your tags. And, you know, be interesting. A lot of people are not nearly as interesting as they think they are. Yours, Pippa, could be a success especially if you take something like "my family totally sucks ass" and turn it in to something hilarious. I think you should try it out. Be bold, be confident, be hysterical - you will thrive.

Thanks! I was actually be facetious about myself because I have to laugh at how true it is for me, but that's awesome that you have found an outlet that will bring you in money. Send me your link sometime and I will gladly check it out. Good luck!!

Reactions: Tribune

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Thanks! I was actually be facetious about myself because I have to laugh at how true it is for me, but that's awesome that you have found an outlet that will bring you in money. Send me your link sometime and I will gladly check it out. Good luck!!
The channel I have now is gaming. I don't know if that is remotely interesting to you or not. More people are into gaming these days, but I am old enough to remember when gamers were a "bunch of losers". Some people still think that but F them anyway. The new channel pertaining to the work I'll be doing won't get started for a couple of months.

Reactions: Tribune and Pippa

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Never done Sergios. Has anyone had them approve in the past?
Brand new...we are all going for mass rejections or mass success. This is the first time ever I've said: F it, I'm going in, whatever.

I think because I know I won't be stuck to mTurk in a few months, I don't care anymore.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
The channel I have now is gaming. I don't know if that is remotely interesting to you or not. More people are into gaming these days, but I am old enough to remember when gamers were a "bunch of losers". Some people still think that but F them anyway. The new channel pertaining to the work I'll be doing won't get started for a couple of months.
My son watches them from time to time. My gaming days are long gone. Now I only have time for the mturk game. Sad life.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't want to but I need to. Going to be as productive as possible today.
Brand new...we are all going for mass rejections or mass success. This is the first time ever I've said: F it, I'm going in, whatever.

I think because I know I won't be stuck to mTurk in a few months, I don't care anymore.
Fine. If everybody else is doing it.
I'm in.:cliff:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
What is everyone doing on the Sergios that have one or both videos that wont load/play???

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick, fun and easy survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Niro Sivanathan [ARE9M7F3Q8LHV] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.03 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.68 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This survey is intended to understand your opinions and judgments for a given situation.
Time: 25 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.51
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

3min no code?

Last edited:
Reactions: Haekon and Tribune

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
hi peeps. i woke up like, 12 seconds ago. does any1 have the sergey panda?

Status
Not open for further replies.