Contributor
Reaction score
Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 4,818
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $12.01
- HIT reward earned: $431.50
- Total Amount earned this week: $443.51

Made flipping money on Ebay late in the week and got lazy on Mturk.
Hoping for a batch today to get this week started off right tho.
My brother has made a killing these past few months buying knock-off Otterbox cases for $5 each and selling them for $15. Might be something to consider..

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My brother has made a killing these past few months buying knock-off Otterbox cases for $5 each and selling them for $15. Might be something to consider..
Doing well on the Funko hustle.
Lots of things I got for $10-15 last year and reselling for $30-75+ right now.

Living room was getting too cluttered anyway.

how in the world do some of you guys max out on hits per day? the most I have ever done was about 1000
Working on a batch where you are submitting them with a script every few seconds.

Been certain batches on here before where you could max out in just a few hours of work.....though we don't really see as many of those as before and when something like that does get posted they get throttled to death.

.02 and .03 Geohives were great for maxing out imo.
Very easy.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to sign into prolific with my facebook but I see that isn't an option anymore. What do I use to login?!

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to sign into prolific with my facebook but I see that isn't an option anymore. What do I use to login?!
Try your facebook login details? I've never signed in by FB so always have an email/password to use. Sorry

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Try your facebook login details? I've never signed in by FB so always have an email/password to use. Sorry
I tried that and it didn't work. Can't believe they wouldn't send an email or anything letting me know they changed their system. I had $15 in there to cash out.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Just got a rejection reversed, one of those that was rejected because I completed the survey to quickly for the automated system. I swear, they need like a TSA precheck system for mTurk. One that alerts the automated system requesters use that certain workers actually are able to complete surveys that fast. It would save me so much freaking hassle.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just got a rejection reversed, one of those that was rejected because I completed the survey to quickly for the automated system. I swear, they need like a TSA precheck system for mTurk. One that alerts the automated system requesters use that certain workers actually are able to complete surveys that fast. It would save me so much freaking hassle.
They just don't understand we've seen the same damn questions 1000 times.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What does this person have? [10-minute language study] | PANDA
Requester: Language Processing Lab [A2DAUVKB03LF3T]
TurkerView: [ $15.68 / hour ]
Description: You will see three images and have a few seconds to study them. You will then see another image and a statement about the image. Your task is to determine whether the statement is true or false based on the image you see.
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
[3YNFDCZ5Q3VLU1EZJCKDM0ZDZNORNM]
5-6 minutes, time locked pages, easy format.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Or learn to ask different questions instead of copy and paste. There's a few that have been rather clever.
Except the ones that are only "clever" on the attention checks. What if I CAN teleport, what if I never HAVE used a computer, what if I HAVE been to the moon? Hmmm... what then?

In a bubble answer format, the What is X + X? Questions are the best, they aren't dumb, but most scammers don't look for them because they are only searching for "attention check" or "please select" before randomly filling in the rest.

Reactions: Persephone78
Status
Not open for further replies.