04/28 - Femme Fatale Friday!

Which tribe should win the movie challenge this week?

• Tribe 1 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764744/)

• Tribe 2 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764755/)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I cook all my food and have for a long time. I probably spend too much on groceries but that's because I'm rich from all the turking.
But do you have Frye Festival money?

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
this time last year I could only make hot pockets or order food for delivery. I tried cooking once before. it cost about $150 for a recipe that made enough food for a day. maybe you could learn how to build furniture. that would save money too.
My plan is to use the raft to get off the island if things on mturk ever get too bad to sustain things. I don't like change so I only act when forced to out of desperation. It's nowhere near that.

It just feels like I'm relying on fewer and fewer requesters and there's less random good stuff posting, so if one or two of them leave then :mturk: gets pretty grim.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you could learn how to cook healthy food if you don't know how already. then you would know how to cook and save money on groceries. it's way harder than people make it seem. my next thing is writing down how to dry fruit. :/ so boring but worth it.
I don't really spend that much on food, and I eat a relatively healthy diet (with some bad stuff thrown in for good measure). I don't even find it that difficult. Then again, quantity-wise, I don't eat a lot so that may be part of it.

Anybody can take measures to save money pretty easily, though. Watch for sales, buy store brands for some things, etc.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't really spend that much on food, and I eat a relatively healthy diet (with some bad stuff thrown in for good measure). I don't even find it that difficult. Then again, quantity-wise, I don't eat a lot so that may be part of it.

Anybody can take measures to save money pretty easily, though. Watch for sales, buy store brands for some things, etc.
I save a lot being veg.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That is a large amount of meat. The joys of having an extra freezer I take it. On that note I love my extra freezer for this very reason.
No, it's just a regular freezer. I think it might even be small. 40 pounds of meat in volume isn't really that big.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
this time last year I could only make hot pockets or order food for delivery. I tried cooking once before. it cost about $150 for a recipe that made enough food for a day. maybe you could learn how to build furniture. that would save money too.
$150 for a one day recipe? Were you cooking with gold shavings or something?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Support our research and complete a questionnaire on personality factors (about 30 minutes). | PANDA
Requester: Peter Keller [AUZRCRTFYQSY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.57 Generosity
★★★★ 4.63 Fairness
★★★★ 4.39 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 90 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: You have to answer questions about your personality. Required characteristics: native English speaker, US citizen
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.