04/28 - Femme Fatale Friday!

Which tribe should win the movie challenge this week?

• Tribe 1 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764744/)

• Tribe 2 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764755/)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Are we in the endtimes when Roseanne gets a green light for a full reboot with original cast ?
Rosanne was the shit. But didn't John Goodman die in the last one? He seems like he'd be too expensive now. Also, one of the boyfriends in the Big Bang Theory, and they get paid like a million per episode, so it's safe to say he wouldn't come back.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
wow, I need to find that butcher who sold you those pork chops and find out what his secret is. I bought and cooked some today for 2.99/lb from a grocery store. If I'm spending $150 on one meal, it's gonna be when kryss @kryss takes me to Ruth Chris

but that meal does sound good (although I can't pretend I have any idea what edible flowers taste like or that my baby palate could handle something like that)
I'm suddenly really glad I hate pork chops.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Rosanne was the shit. But didn't John Goodman die in the last one? He seems like he'd be too expensive now. Also, one of the boyfriends in the Big Bang Theory, and they get paid like a million per episode, so it's safe to say he wouldn't come back.
It already said galecki is doing Roseanne also. It's only 8 episode season. Goodman on board also.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
But it's comic books, so she'll be alive again in a few episodes probably. So I don't think it'll hurt him that much.
no one likes a ruiner :shifty:

just trying to have a nice peaceful Friday night food chat and you gotta try to ruin my night. pretty rude, tbh
"you have like a two second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing."

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It already said galecki is doing Roseanne also. It's only 8 episode season. Goodman on board also.
Ah okay. I think the in the last season, they brought Goodman back to life, but then said that it was all a dream due to her taking his death too hard. Don't know how they'll explain it this time. Also, is it a netflix thing or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.