04/26 - Tablo Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Well I brag about it and now it's acting up on me :(
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I wanted to let you know that the Projected Earnings is not working for me now. :rain: It worked fine all day and when I just went to check it, it scans through the pages and says $0.00 for Projected Earnings... I know today hasn't been THAT bad Lol

All I did was add that line of code earlier today when you recommended it that removes the other projected earnings from the database script. Worked fine all afternoon after adding the code. Also, I use chrome and have tried refreshing the page several times if that helps.

Last edited:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I'm not sure which version but I will try Kudauchi's. Thanks downloading now!
Kadauchi's is a script that changes the look and feel of the Dashboard itself. It is not a replacement script for the Database... Just wanted to make sure you knew because that seems to be causing some confusion.

Reactions: C to the J

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well I brag about it and now it's acting up on me :(
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I wanted to let you know that the Projected Earnings is not working for me now. :rain: It worked fine all day and when I just went to check it, it scans through the pages and says $0.00 for Projected Earnings... I know today hasn't been THAT bad Lol

All I did was add that line of code earlier today when you recommended it that removes the other projected earnings from the database script. Worked fine all afternoon after adding the code. Also, I use chrome if that helps.
I think it's an issue with max page requests. You might try shutting off scraper/etc and wait a few seconds then click Today's Projected Earnings and let it run fresh.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I think it's an issue with max page requests. You might try shutting off scraper/etc and wait a few seconds then click Today's Projected Earnings and let it run fresh.
I'm getting ready to shut down for the night... everything is currently off and has been for at least ten minutes. I was just checking to see where I landed for the day and now it wont work...

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It's weird but the last few days no avatars were showing up for me except this fella. I think I'm going to call him Big Red Fred...

Kerek works too
Is it loading any better today? Someone else also mentioned having problems. We checked everything and couldn't find a cause for anything not loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.