04/26 - Tablo Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
You just made me see if my library has any HST audiobooks.

They have four. I just downloaded Fear and Loathing in America.
I've not listened to any of them on audio. Do you know who does the reading? Ron Whitehead would be an awesome choice.

Reactions: Tribune

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Email from Turkopticon:

Turkopticon has been running for a lot of years. How does a community with 20,000 monthly users get to know itself?

We want to know how Turkopticon is working for you and your ideas on how to improve how we work together. The admin team will also put together an (anonymized) overview of what people said. All of us help Turkopticon go. We hope you'll find the results as helpful as and interesting as we will.

Whatever your involvement -- as a reader, as a commenter, as a reviewer, or otherwise -- we'd like to know what is going well for you and what could be made better. Your participation in the survey is crucial to make sure Turkopticon serves and balances the needs of its diverse contributors.

This survey link is just for you and can only be used once: [link]

Know someone who needs a survey and didn't get one? Have them email [address] and let us know.

Please fill out the survey promptly, before you forget! We will summarize results for the community in the third week of May.

Thank you for being part of Turkopticon,
Lilly + Six

(If anyone needs a survey and didn't get one, send me a PM and I'll give you the email address.)

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
Email from Turkopticon:

Turkopticon has been running for a lot of years. How does a community with 20,000 monthly users get to know itself?

We want to know how Turkopticon is working for you and your ideas on how to improve how we work together. The admin team will also put together an (anonymized) overview of what people said. All of us help Turkopticon go. We hope you'll find the results as helpful as and interesting as we will.

Whatever your involvement -- as a reader, as a commenter, as a reviewer, or otherwise -- we'd like to know what is going well for you and what could be made better. Your participation in the survey is crucial to make sure Turkopticon serves and balances the needs of its diverse contributors.

This survey link is just for you and can only be used once: [link]

Know someone who needs a survey and didn't get one? Have them email [address] and let us know.

Please fill out the survey promptly, before you forget! We will summarize results for the community in the third week of May.

Thank you for being part of Turkopticon,
Lilly + Six

(If anyone needs a survey and didn't get one, send me a PM and I'll give you the email address.)
To expand upon that, give it like an hour or two, and if you still did not get a survey link for whatever reason, and are interested in contributing your feedback that we direly need - please use this link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2741006/I-need-a-Turkopticon-survey

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
You all look normal again. Something weird was going on with your avatars on my end. I hope it's fixed for good now. In other news I hit my highest earning day ever today. (Probably because I wasn't on here much, but that's no fun.)

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Re-watching The Addams Family with my two best friends so I can finally write this post about Morticia being a paragon of feminism and GODDAMN, I love this family so much.

ps. I am also drinking.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I found a bootleg of Box of Chocolates for a friend of mine who could no longer find the tape she originally had it on, and I think she cried.
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for The Exodus Has Begun. I had it but it never got converted to itunes and I have no idea what happened to it. If you stumble across the real thing, please let me know.

Reactions: Tribune

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for The Exodus Has Begun. I had it but it never got converted to itunes and I have no idea what happened to it. If you stumble across the real thing, please let me know.
Off the NPG album Exodus? I have it, I can dropbox it for you.

Reactions: SpookyMyers
Status
Not open for further replies.