• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I looked up that name and found a graduate student at dxarts at Washington University, she does a lot of psychology stuff with videos and such, but I have no idea why she'd need an hour of "baby sleeping"......
It's sooo relaxing ...but in all seriousness it is a bit odd

Reactions: savvy and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh, thank goodness, the student loan people finally approved my IDR after the kerfuffle with my "self-employment statement" (I had to send in multiple times, changing one or two words each time, because they could not for the life of them understand mturk no matter how many times I explained it to them.)
lol I'm waiting on them to send me my updated IDR, first year doing MTurk. BUT they just asked for my tax returns (I guess b/c it's a renewal?) soooo now I guess I'll see how THAT goes.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
lol I'm waiting on them to send me my updated IDR, first year doing MTurk. BUT they just asked for my tax returns (I guess b/c it's a renewal?) soooo now I guess I'll see how THAT goes.
Mine is a renewal with Great Lakes and they asked for my tax returns first, but then they said they needed additional information and wanted W2s or paycheck stubs and I explained I don't have those, and then they wanted me to right out a "self-employment statement", which I did, but they rejected the first one because they didn't like the way it was worded and thought crowdsourcing was a place and wanted an address for it, we went back and forth several times before getting it just the way they wanted it.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mine is a renewal with Great Lakes and they asked for my tax returns first, but then they said they needed additional information and wanted W2s or paycheck stubs and I explained I don't have those, and then they wanted me to right out a "self-employment statement", which I did, but they rejected the first one because they didn't like the way it was worded and thought crowdsourcing was a place and wanted an address for it, we went back and forth several times before getting it just the way they wanted it.
oooh great, well I'll keep that in mind if they come at me with some nonsense like that! Mine is with the feds so maybe it won't be that hard, or it will be harder, can never really tell with those federal folks.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
oooh great, well I'll keep that in mind if they come at me with some nonsense like that! Mine is with the feds so maybe it won't be that hard, or it will be harder, can never really tell with those federal folks.
If they do ask of one, whatever you do, don't put that you make approx. so much money, just put I make X amount of money every month. Apparently, the word approximately is a trigger word and it will make their heads explode....

keladry2009

Reaction score
hey guys! so im talking to a new requester right now. yesterday i emailed him with a completion code (since the turkprime software is giving me a hard time) asking him if he could verify that i finished a survey by checking his study list but my mturk id isnt there? anyone have any advice i can hand off to him?

Reactions: LucyO

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
so your blood is yellow? :wink:

I love diet dew. but also diet dr pepper, coke zero sugar, diet root beer and diet orange.
i only have one a day...it might be slightly off-color but I don't think it's completely yellow :p

Minx2121

Reaction score
Good morning! Going to have to do what I can while my daughter is up as well as when she is napping today and through the weekend..let's see how this goes :coffee::coffee::unsure::unsure:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If they do ask of one, whatever you do, don't put that you make approx. so much money, just put I make X amount of money every month. Apparently, the word approximately is a trigger word and it will make their heads explode....
mm they didn't ask for anything, this is the first time I've done it digitally like this. They just had me click a button to link my tax information from the IRS site.

Well I guess I'll try to just relax about it until the dreaded "Can you verify this" or whatever comes

Reactions: savvy and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
mm they didn't ask for anything, this is the first time I've done it digitally like this. They just had me click a button to link my tax information from the IRS site.

Well I guess I'll try to just relax about it until the dreaded "Can you verify this" or whatever comes
They asked me for the additional info, like within three days of linking to the IRS site, so if they haven't asked for it by now hopefully they won't :)

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am about to give up..

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They asked me for the additional info, like within three days of linking to the IRS site, so if they haven't asked for it by now hopefully they won't :)
From your mouth to the feds ears!

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Decision making experiment | PANDA
Requester: TLDR [A1TOHN39UKBEUT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.40 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.36 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★ 4.53 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 79 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: Decision making experiment
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 86
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Previous xxxx DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;Location EqualTo US;lil DoesNotExist
5 min. possible bonus

Reactions: coffee.cup and Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.