04/26 - Fizzy Friday!

DC or Marvel?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xqyzt

Reaction score
That shit never works here because competition is scarce.
Yeah, technically our address isn't serviced by ANY internet providers. So if we cancel what we have, we can't even make a new account with the same provider we already have because reasons...

Reactions: jan

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That shit never works here because competition is scarce.
Competition is scarce here too and it works. We just got unlimited internet when my husband said he was gonna cancel. lol.

Reactions: jan

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yea saying it here will get you the........good luck with that, response.
Geesh. Who is your provider? If we said that to the local office they'd be like "okay bye" why we always call the bigger one.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Comcast......my other option is AT&T and I don't want that.
are you sure its comcast that doesn't want more of your money easier? Usually, companies automate upgrades of service since it's a higher ARPU, but make it a hassle by having to call them when you want to downgrade to something that costs less.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

PandaThief

Reaction score
Stupid Q in the morning but does anyone know what time the cruise ships usually dock at the Miami port from Cozumel ? I need to get in touch with my sister, Carnival sometime today or this morning

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Stupid Q in the morning but does anyone know what time the cruise ships usually dock at the Miami port from Cozumel ? I need to get in touch with my sister, Carnival sometime today or this morning
good question. I figured you could find cruise ship schedules as easily as aircraft flights but I'm not finding it on the carnival page. On some unknown accuracy website, I see a list of cruise ship times for today and if it's Carnival Victory, the only Carnival ship I see listed for Miami for today, the ship is supposed to arrive in Miami at 8am ET and depart at 4pm.

PandaThief

Reaction score
good question. I figured you could find cruise ship schedules as easily as aircraft flights but I'm not finding it on the carnival page. On some unknown accuracy website, I see a list of cruise ship times for today and if it's Carnival Victory, the only Carnival ship I see listed for Miami for today, the ship is supposed to arrive in Miami at 8am ET and depart at 4pm.
Yea that's the thing , these days you can find anything online but not this info. Thanks for helping, i think she told me something like that not sure if it's the right time or not. She lost her phone out in the sea so kinda hard to get in touch with her

Reactions: LucyO

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are you sure its comcast that doesn't want more of your money easier? Usually, companies automate upgrades of service since it's a higher ARPU, but make it a hassle by having to call them when you want to downgrade to something that costs less.
I actually have a higher end package, 200 down unlimited net.....att has awful speeds and basically demands you take directv.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can get off the boat starting around 8 AM, it will be a mad house though.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
She lost her phone out in the sea so kinda hard to get in touch with her
Did she lose it overboard? If she lost it somewhere on the ship and it's not because the fishes and sharks aren't answering, I think there is a good chance she'll eventually get it back - I'm sure the carnival staff will find it while cleaning or there are enough honest passengers on a cruise that whoever finds it will turn it in. There is a "Lost and Found" section on the Carnival website.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 1 Hour Screen Recording of Live Feed from Nest Baby Monitor | PANDA
Requester: riah buchanan [A33JBN3LOWUOW3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: I need 1 hour of video from a screen recording of a Nest baby monitor while the baby is sleeping. It is ok if the baby is removed from the crib during filming for feeding etc. The monitor should film from above. Submit as private youtube link.
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists

:eek:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
crazy! More info about Uber IPO today - their 2019 1st quarter showed about a billion dollar loss, they don't know when they will be profitable, and their IPO will raise between $80 billion and $90 billion at current expected pricing. Seems like a lot of money for an investment that you don't know when (or if) it will be profitable.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Did she lose it overboard? If she lost it somewhere on the ship and it's not because the fishes and sharks aren't answering, I think there is a good chance she'll eventually get it back - I'm sure the carnival staff will find it while cleaning or there are enough honest passengers on a cruise that whoever finds it will turn it in. There is a "Lost and Found" section on the Carnival website.
She lost it on an expedition in the Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.