Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Avengers non-spoiler review: I'm usually cynical about these things, but it was really good. To say that its the greatest movie of all time might be foolish since I'm still recovering from it. It might not be the best movie if you've never seen the other movies, but to discount the fact that they had 20 movies should affect a person's review of the movie just because no other movie had the chance to do that. This is kind of historic, so any fan of movies should appreciate that, especially the fact that all have been at least mildly enjoyable. So if you've seen all 500 other Marvel movies, this might be considered a top 5 movie, but otherwise, I think even with a minimal knowledge of everything, it's still a decent movie and you should probably see it in theaters just for the history of it all.
is it better than titanic?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
astros down 4-3 in the ninth and he brings in James who’s been terrible this season with a 7 era. what a suprise he gives up a 2 run hr

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Also, weirdly, in movie meant for young people, Avengers surprisingly had a lot of your-aged people music mboone73 @mboone73
First of all, fuck you. Secondly, how is a movie starring a bunch of old fuckers like me meant for young people?

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
First of all, fuck you. Secondly, how is a movie starring a bunch of old fuckers like me meant for young people?
Yes they're old, but none of them look as old as they really are.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
That is amazing. I don't think I've ever seen anything on IMDB with a rating that low. Usually, even the worst movies always seem to appeal to at least somebody out there.
Probably cause they made exact same weak ass boat that can't handle an iceberg.

Reactions: aveline and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.