• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be abrupt, it's just... look, all I have is my veggie status and all these sweet treats are trying to infringe... us veggies gotta stand up for ourselves, we can't compete with brownies, we just can't... there isn't enough hollendaise in the world.
Okay, you have a point. Even when vegetables do try to compete and sell themselves out, like celery with peanut butter, it just comes off as kinda sad.

Reactions: Despairagus

Twirdman

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be abrupt, it's just... look, all I have is my veggie status and all these sweet treats are trying to infringe... us veggies gotta stand up for ourselves, we can't compete with brownies, we just can't... there isn't enough hollendaise in the world.
If it makes you feel better I love a lot of the veggies. They make for a good workout and a good poop. Potatoes count as vegetables right since I eat those at least twice a week with cauliflower which is way more often than I eat brownies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay, you have a point. Even when vegetables do try to compete and sell themselves out, like celery with peanut butter, it just comes off as kinda sad.
Wow I can't believe you'd bring up celery and peanut butter. As an asparagus, that really hurts. I mean, nobody is pairing me with delicious nutbutters, I'm just here on my own unless someone really enjoys butter or eggyolk based butter sauces. I get it, though.
If it makes you feel better I love a lot of the veggies. They make for a good workout and a good poop. Potatoes count as vegetables right since I eat those at least twice a week with cauliflower which is way more often than I eat brownies.
Thank you, it means a lot. As a vegetable it's really hard out there with all these high fructose corn syrup importers trying to waste my flavor. I've always felt a tuberous affinity with Potatoes.

Reactions: aveline

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i'll make the thread for tomorrow
omg am I going to be awake for the new thread for the first time in ever?

Weirdly I feel like this is a milestone.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Guess the Emotion | Accept
Requester: Joshua Hartshorne [A1K3BFB6FI86F4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.66[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Mediumorchid]2[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.58[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumpurple]2.06[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]2.09[/color]] [Fair=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/color]] [Reviews=24] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A psychology task.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: A survey on attitudes. This survey requires that you pay close attention while participating.(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: L. Kramer [A1RK5LQXYVE2SD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.87[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.33[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.14[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumorchid]1.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.08[/color]] [Reviews=26] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]2[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Description: You will read a short paragraph and answer questions related to it.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [143819-143230] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Good grief I am reviewing Wrestling transcripts for Crowdsurf LOL so not my favorite thing

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: A survey about groups in the workplace(~ 40 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Mallory McCord [A6F01MZ0FUAJN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]21.18[/color]] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: This survey asks people to respond to a series of statements about how they think most people in America view various groups in the workplace. To participate, you must be at least 18, work for at least 20 hours per week outside MTurk and have six months experience at that job. This survey will take no more than 40 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: 0a3631f6 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [109202501-114958] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.