CPC LAB get yo shit together

Reactions: LucyO

GTR

Reaction score
CPC lab not working for anyone else

Reactions: Mikeyyyyy

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Learn How to Spot a Phishy Email and Stay Safe (earn up to $6.0 in 40 min.)(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory [A3THLDS04Q4UJO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.04 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.37 Generosity
★★★★ 4.64 Fairness
★★★★ 4.46 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 146 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to classify multiple emails and judge the actions you would take. You will also be asked to answer several questionnaires. The task should not take more than 40 minutes. You will earn $3.0 as a base payment and in addition you may get a bonus of up to $3.00 based on your performance. Please note, that your attention might be tested multiple times during the experiment. If you fail this attention test, you will NOT be eligible for payment. IMPORTANT: Once started, please complete the game without delay. Longer inactivity during the study will prevent us from issuing your payment.
Time: 3000
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;SurveyGroup [2019] DoesNotExist ;Exc: [-1008776058-142571] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US
23 mins. Not told what bonus will be.

alk69

Reaction score
This Rhys Lewis has not been fun...
Actually it's damn easy. The strain comes from trying to do too much in one gulp. It should be spread out over time. Then it's just another group of the usual simple stuff. I got bogged down with other stuff and let it sit too long and ended up doing the thing in one night. Felt I couldn't leave it too long unless I lost too much time and lost the whole deal. Duh. My fault. And I paid for that.......those panting pandas out there are just waiting for some one to ''lose'' the HIT.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Choices involving Uncertainty | Accept
Requester: Jay [AWPRBQLTZJY67] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]43.27[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Make two choices in a hypothetical situation involving uncertainty and answer a brief survey
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Actually it's damn easy. The strain comes from trying to do too much in one gulp. It should be spread out over time. Then it's just another group of the usual simple stuff. I got bogged down with other stuff and let it sit too long and ended up doing the thing in one night. Felt I couldn't leave it too long unless I lost too much time and lost the whole deal. Duh. My fault. And I paid for that.......those panting pandas out there are just waiting for some one to ''lose'' the HIT.
Is that a batch of Hits?

Reactions: alk69

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Learn How to Spot a Phishy Email and Stay Safe (earn up to $6.0 in 40 min.)(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory [A3THLDS04Q4UJO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.04 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.37 Generosity
★★★★ 4.64 Fairness
★★★★ 4.46 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 146 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to classify multiple emails and judge the actions you would take. You will also be asked to answer several questionnaires. The task should not take more than 40 minutes. You will earn $3.0 as a base payment and in addition you may get a bonus of up to $3.00 based on your performance. Please note, that your attention might be tested multiple times during the experiment. If you fail this attention test, you will NOT be eligible for payment. IMPORTANT: Once started, please complete the game without delay. Longer inactivity during the study will prevent us from issuing your payment.
Time: 3000
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;SurveyGroup [2019] DoesNotExist ;Exc: [-1008776058-142571] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US
23 mins. Not told what bonus will be.
I got mine the same day I did it (yesterday) - $2.20 and I didn't do all that well at it.

Reactions: DatJersey
Status
Not open for further replies.