Do you like marshmallows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
David Schwimmer stays up late trying to get your Neon Race title, gets it, but then is so tired, he falls asleep driving to work and gets in an accident and dies. And then you get your title back right after.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Just keep writing till it happens. It has to be natural, they have see that you're not doing it for the money, but the love of killing David Schwimmer.
i’ll need some help sharing these stories once i get more written. i can post it on Reddit, etc. and hopefully it gains traction

this will take probably a couple months before i have enough stories posted. i could lowkey write probably at least 10 in the same day but i dont wanna spam my blog with them one after another. i want there to be anticipation amongst my 6 readers before each one. BUT i also want increased views on them so do I share some before I get to 10 stories, etc?

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider For your 40th story, you could write about David Schwimmer accidentally getting into a wrestling ring and then murdered by The Rock and Alexa Bliss. Then they'd have to come in a do the voices for the show.

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Draymond Green is such a cunt.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
i’ll need some help sharing these stories once i get more written. i can post it on Reddit, etc. and hopefully it gains traction

this will take probably a couple months before i have enough stories posted. i could lowkey write probably at least 10 in the same day but i dont wanna spam my blog with them one after another. i want there to be anticipation amongst my 6 readers before each one. BUT i also want increased views on them so do I share some before I get to 10 stories, etc?
Have someone else share the one's your really proud of, so it doesn't look like self-promotion. Just don't look like the dudes who spam there soundcloud link in the comments of every music video. It'll go around, just by word of mouth. If people like it, they'll share it.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Have someone else share the one's your really proud of, so it doesn't look like self-promotion. Just don't look like the dudes who spam there soundcloud link in the comments of every music video. It'll go around, just by word of mouth. If people like it, they'll share it.
how about if i made a mturk requester account and made hits that said to share the stories via their FB?

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
how about if i made a mturk requester account and made hits that said to share the stories via their FB?
I'm not sure if that's a TOS violation or not, but you could use them for proofreading, getting ideas and suggestions, etc.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that's a TOS violation or not, but you could use them for proofreading, getting ideas and suggestions, etc.
Jeff Bezos @Jeff Bezos can you contact Cartoon Network to pitch this idea and share my future stories

Status
Not open for further replies.