Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Will we be getting any new David Schwimmer fan fiction this evening?
not tonight but i won’t rule out anything for the future. david schwimmer did appear to die last night in the post but maybe i can just start a whole new story where he’s alive again

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
OK I'm at $80.18 Good place to take a break and get zoya to bed.. hopefully hits are still there when I come back. And even more so that Noah doesnt reject any :/

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Wait, how long has autotune been around, or has did everyone Milli Vanilli everything until the 90s?
It has been around for a very long time. It was originally intended for correcting vocals, I think, but that was way before people started intentionally turning it way up. Industrial/EBM bands did the same thing with pitch shifters on their vocals throughout the 2000s and completely beat it to death, just like pop music did with autotune.

Reactions: turkleton

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Short Questionnaire about People/Objects/Items and Sushi | Accept
Requester: Sam [A3HOXGDFSFPE3Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]26.80[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.50[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=8] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: This task will ask first ask you basic questions about people/objects/items and then present a short vignette with two evaluation questions.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
not tonight but i won’t rule out anything for the future. david schwimmer did appear to die last night in the post but maybe i can just start a whole new story where he’s alive again
Nah a prequel. T-Pain bought the plant for David Schwimmer after his breakup. And a stripper cause its T-Pain.

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
maybe i could have a new David Schwimmer short story every other week or so where he dies in new ways at the end of each

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It has been around for a very long time. It was originally intended for correcting vocals, I think, but that was way before people started intentionally turning it way up. Industrial/EBM bands did the same thing with pitch shifters on their vocals throughout the 2000s and completely beat it to death, just like pop music did with autotune.
That's what I thought lol.

Reactions: aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
maybe i could have a new David Schwimmer short story every other week or so where he dies in new ways at the end of each
If you can write 100 short stories about David Schwimmer dying, that's something that will surely go viral. Someone will see it and post it, eventually David Schwimmer will see it, and then you'll get a show on Adult Swim where David Schwimmer is always dying.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
If you can write 100 short stories about David Schwimmer dying, that's something that will surely go viral. Someone will see it and post it, eventually David Schwimmer will see it, and then you'll get a show on Adult Swim where David Schwimmer is always dying.
I'll even pay 100 turkers to tweet it out to him if I have to for him to see it.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Hey, at least The Clippers aren't going out easy.

Reactions: Dmillan

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the sad thing is i think you are 100% right

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
the sad thing is i think you are 100% right

I mean, as long as you don't mind being known as that guy who wrote 100s of short stories about David Schwimmer dying. Though you're smart, I'm sure you could pivot and write about someone else dying once you make it big.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
this is actually a genius idea :tearsofjoy:

TheNerdyAnarchist

Reaction score
I don't know enough about her to make accusations. I meant use autotune to make your voice sound robotic, not use autotune to make you sing good.
I was going to say, T-Pain is actually a *really* good singer without auto-tune

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
it will be called: schwimmingly

Status
Not open for further replies.