04/23 - Tatting Tuesday!

Will you see Avengers Endgame this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Public opinion survey | Accept
Requester: Evan [A3VXXLCTPOMYD3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.59] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Please provide answers to the following questions for a research study. The survey will take about 4 minutes to complete. Must be 18 or older to participate.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

3 minutes

Last edited:

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Any other vet turkers starting to see a pattern where Mturk is now really dead in the mornings and picks up right at noon EST? Ive noticed this the last month and its been consistently dead in the mornings but right around noon I see HIT's popping up left and right, why is this? Ive been on Mturk since 2017, just seems odd, I could always wake up at 8AM and work until 10AM and hit $20 easy.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Any other vet turkers starting to see a pattern where Mturk is now really dead in the mornings and picks up right at noon EST? Ive noticed this the last month and its been consistently dead in the mornings but right around noon I see HIT's popping up left and right, why is this? Ive been on Mturk since 2017, just seems odd, I could always wake up at 8AM and work until 10AM and hit $20 easy.
It varies based on my sleep patterns. When I'm waking up late all of the work posts in the morning and when I'm waking up early all of the work posts at night. I've been getting up early lately.

PandaThief

Reaction score
It's actually been like this since the year started, for me i notice it picks up at 2 pm where i can hit my goal fairly quick, but mornings have been useless . Especially Mon and Fri

Reactions: masterx1234

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
It seems to be the trend as there are probably more west coast requesters using Turk these days. I have seen so many trends over the years. Some patterns last weeks, months, years. It will eventually change again.

I have noticed it is more active in the evenings for me.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making survey (~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CAD [A2Y5GY2TSR6RLA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]33.69[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.89[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.86[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.86[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.31[/color]] [Reviews=39] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 2.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Read about scenarios and answer questions about health, money, or more general topics. No experience is required. (~20 minutes)
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2244] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [142635-142046] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1180051493 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: sofaslug

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eh I'm at 22 dollars...

Reactions: masterx1234

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Learn How to Spot a Phishy Email and Stay Safe (earn up to $6.0 in 40 min.)(~ 40 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory [A3THLDS04Q4UJO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.58] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.37] [Fast=4.46] [Comm=4.04] [Fair=4.64] [Reviews=146] [ToS=3]
TO2: [Hrly=8.76] [Pen=1.04] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 50:00
Available: 5
Description: You will be asked to classify multiple emails and judge the actions you would take. You will also be asked to answer several questionnaires. The task should not take more than 40 minutes. You will earn $3.0 as a base payment and in addition you may get a bonus of up to $3.00 based on your performance. Please note, that your attention might be tested multiple times during the experiment. If you fail this attention test, you will NOT be eligible for payment. IMPORTANT: Once started, please complete the game without delay. Longer inactivity during the study will prevent us from issuing your payment.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [2019] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-21835967-142277] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
TOOK ME 35 MINUTES[/td][/tr]

Kliq

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Campanelli Luca for work related to 37VUR2VJ6APV3SFODASRJXDSXVAC1B.
The value of your bonus is: $3.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in our research study! You answered correctly 155 comprehension questions. Your bonus is 155 * $0.02 = $3.1. Thank you and goodbye! - Luca Campanelli

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I ignore all notions of timing or consistency (fluffiness) from requesters and it's served me pretty well.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about political content in news headlines | Accept
Requester: Emmie [A18SHXAKEED6AQ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 3.25
Duration: 35:00
Description: Tell us whether real and fake news headlines are more favorable to progressives or conservatives. Should take 15-25 minutes.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
that was def HOTD, about 7 minutes tops.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What I have noticed is that work posting patterns are always changing over time. For a few months, mornings are great, then a few months later, afternoons are always popping. Lately, I have been doing alot more work in the evenings when there are fewer people on. Saturdays have also been much better over the past few weeks, and I have never seen that in any consistent form. Patterns also affect Panda's also. The last few months it is more difficult to run 4 or 5 Pandas and catch work like before. Running ham on one Panda at a time seems to work better these days. Requester's also come and go and our work may dry up for a while unless we continue working on new qual's and searching out new types of work. It's all about being flexible and constantly updating our work practices. There is never really a long term set pattern to what we do or what works for each of us as individuals.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've always just typed them up in wordcounter.net, or spoken them I should now say. :wink:
I use google docs mostly but that's not a bad idea, either!

Reactions: sarcasta

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I use google docs mostly but that's not a bad idea, either!
Now if only the nice man would provide me with a steady stream of articles to furiously write up, I've dramatically increased the hourlies lately on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.