04/22 - Wrong Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Title: Complete a 15 minute survey ($2.5) and a follow-up time diary about tomorrow ($4.5 bonus) | Accept
Requester: R. Gordon [A3JQWGURL50FZF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.32] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.47] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 56:00
Available: 5
Description: Complete a 15 minutes survey ($2.5) and a follow-up time diary about tomorrow ($4.5 bonus)
Qualifications: f_w_31 Exists

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
hope someone got the invite...
Title: FIRST Study Full Survey- By Invitation Only | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Shelleby [A28JQ3UR6NZZ2J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: Please answer this survey with questions asking about you, your family’s resources and stressors, psychological functioning, and your individual and family experiences.
Qualifications: AlreadyCompletedScreen DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

PandaThief

Reaction score
If you like fooling around with extensions and pasting codes

Title: Website Usability Test | PANDA
Requester: Neuro Research [A1L5ROTNMP3WHW] (Req TV): $33.77/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Help us test the usability of a website. You will need to temporarily install and configure a chrome plugin, and then visit a website and complete a task.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Health Survey(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.70] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=2] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.14] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=4.11] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=556] [ToS=5]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 17
Description: Participation in this study involves responding to two questionnaire batteries (one now, one in 3 months) about your demographic background, thoughts, feelings, and physical and mental health symptoms. The purpose of this study is to understand the role of these factors in the experience of pain. Your answers to these questions are anonymous and not associated with identifying information such as your name. You will complete the first battery now, and it will take approximately 35 minutes. You will be re-contacted in approximately 3 months to complete a second questionnaire battery, which will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. It is important that we receive responses to both surveys. This study has been approved by the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Institutional Review Board (#IRB00224112; Principle Investigator: Rachel Aaron, PhD).
Qualifications: Inc: [19-213387] Exists ; Exc: [213976-213387] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
I had over 150000 HITs before I got it, and many others have several million and no masters. Don't look for it. You can't collect and trade for it like green stamps. It just happens --sorta like a comet hitting Yucatan.

I suppose a bunch of y'all don't know what S&H Green Stamps were......sigh. I'm old.
ibotta are today's green stamps :)

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Feelings and Attitudes(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UMD Researcher [A1FBA17GRQM6G7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.42] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 0
Description: 30 minute survey about your social attitudes.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Experiment — Johns Hopkins | Accept
Requester: Perception Mind [A21N9WU173WDNH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.93] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.04] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Re-create Shapes! (10-15 minutes)
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Reactions: alk69

HelloHello

Reaction score
  • Love
Reactions: ChristopherASA

HelloHello

Reaction score
USA TODAY 3/22/20

Tomorrow, the FCC is expected to approve a new lane for Wi-Fi traffic, something it hasn’t done in more than two decades. It spans the 6GHz frequency range, which means it’s much faster than both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi. Plus, it’s more than twice as wide as both those bands combined. Which means that 6GHz-enabled smartphones and tablets will have plenty of elbow room for all your family’s left-boat and right-boat activities. . .

You can’t buy electronics with 6GHz Wi-Fi yet. When devices do become available, they’ll be marked with the Wi-Fi 6e designation, which means they support the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard with radios that can communicate on the new band as well as the older, more crowded frequencies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
USA TODAY 3/22/20

Tomorrow, the FCC is expected to approve a new lane for Wi-Fi traffic, something it hasn’t done in more than two decades. It spans the 6GHz frequency range, which means it’s much faster than both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi. Plus, it’s more than twice as wide as both those bands combined. Which means that 6GHz-enabled smartphones and tablets will have plenty of elbow room for all your family’s left-boat and right-boat activities. . .

You can’t buy electronics with 6GHz Wi-Fi yet. When devices do become available, they’ll be marked with the Wi-Fi 6e designation, which means they support the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard with radios that can communicate on the new band as well as the older, more crowded frequencies.
5 ghz is crowded? i'm the only device in my neighborhood that i can see on the 5 ghz band.

i disagree with 6 ghz being faster because as far as i can tell, your speed is limited by your internet service bandwidth, not the microwave freq used to transmit wifi around your abode.

Reactions: HelloHello

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
USA TODAY 3/22/20

Something important to note here is that the 6 GHz band will have even less range than 5. Higher frequencies have a harder time reaching through objects like walls, flooring, etc.

Reactions: HelloHello

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
5 ghz is crowded? i'm the only device in my neighborhood that i can see on the 5 ghz band.

i disagree with 6 ghz being faster because as far as i can tell, your speed is limited by your internet service bandwidth, not the microwave freq used to transmit wifi around your abode.
The vast majority of devices are still being produced with support for 802.11n, which supports both 2.4 and 5. 5 isn't exactly crowded, but people were also not getting the speeds that 5 could support at the time of its introduction. Once Starlink is more widely available, the benefits will be more apparent.

XWarrior

Reaction score

I am staying on AOL and dial up until 10 ghz comes out, it has taught me patience. Wi-Fi 6 routers came out last year and a lot of devices support it already, but like you said the area needs the capacity/endpoints. The cool thing is it is going to mean more space in the older lanes. It also means we can all get new robot spouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.