04/20 - Snoop Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Earlier today, I saw xlab had just a bit over 1,000 hits posted. This was before I started pandas. I clicked accept directly off mturk platform, and there were no more available. Now, I may be a bit paranoid - but - were they just gobbled up that quickly? I ask because I never saw any more posted today, and I am wondering if I got bounced out, lol......

HelloHello

Reaction score
Reactions: QuBoudica

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
:pizza::beermug::kiss2::eyes::banana::cherries::smoking:

if you know what i mean
someone's birthday? :wink:

I think it's safe to say you won't suffer from interruptus tonight. I think requesters have taken the night off and are doing the same as you.

Reactions: GTR

HelloHello

Reaction score
Earlier today, I saw xlab had just a bit over 1,000 hits posted. This was before I started pandas. I clicked accept directly off mturk platform, and there were no more available. Now, I may be a bit paranoid - but - were they just gobbled up that quickly? I ask because I never saw any more posted today, and I am wondering if I got bounced out, lol......
Well, if you were so was I because I don't see any either.

Reactions: Blakkat

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
To go that fast yea it was probably some easy ones.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
One of my cousin's kids was talking to me about Fortnite earlier today. Now I qualify for a Fortnite survey. All cause of what I learned from that conversation.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Guess the answer! | Accept
Requester: Ethan Perez [A3VVLBSQF8556V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.27] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 23
Description: Can you answer passage comprehension questions using just a few quotes? (I:eek: context_evaluator_1555812443)
Qualifications: poor performance DoesNotExist ; dream DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; max time DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Interesting[/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
That girl is a hero. Almost like that kid the threw an egg at that racist Australian politician.
Oh, sure. Punch a douche bag in the face if you're a girl, and you're a hero. Punch a douche bag in the face if you're a guy, and you're "violent" and "unbalanced".

Reactions: cb456 and turkleton

GTR

Reaction score
How about while bowling, watching TV, playing forknife (obviously), brushing your teeth, in line at the DMV?
yes, these are on my list, also waiting to try it while purchasing a casket

Reactions: cb456 and MarkC

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, sure. Punch a douche bag in the face if you're a girl, and you're a hero. Punch a douche bag in the face if you're a guy, and you're "violent" and "unbalanced".
Speaking of punching people in the face, I’m watching True Lies instead of hiding eggs and I feel this is your fault.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Speaking of punching people in the face, I’m watching True Lies instead of hiding eggs and I feel this is your fault.
can't wait until the morning when you give the baskets to your kid(s), tell your kid(s) to go find the eggs and they are having a difficult time finding a single one.. :evillaugh:

Reactions: scrmcasey

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
What about a violent and unbalanced hero? Those make the best movies.

Reactions: scrmcasey

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I hate when requesters say, "and you'll be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card" or something to justify low pay. Okay, so one person gets very good pay, and the other 499 people get shit pay. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.