Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Holy crap that's a lot of AdsForce!

Reactions: GTR

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I really think the Rockets should have been a higher seed. They are deep and even with Harden having a really, really off night, they are up on the Jazz right now on the road. Meanwhile, 2 seed Nuggets might lose to 7 seed Spurs. Granted, the Spurs are a tough team to beat in the playoffs, but yeah.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Why didn't this giant batch post earlier in the day? :arghh:

Reactions: GTR and nana

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Jazz fans are the worst. They were chanting "Ref, you suck!" Just cause he called a foul on the Jazz. Which it 100% was, since Gobert didn't even try and block, he just slammed his arm into Harden.

Reactions: mboone73

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Although, if I was a Jazz fan, I'd be salty too. Spend all that money to see a playoff game, and it's a close game, and they can't find a way to win it. Almost like getting excited for it to just end with a wet fart.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Although, if I was a Jazz fan, I'd be salty too. Spend all that money to see a playoff game, and it's a close game, and they can't find a way to win it. Almost like getting excited for it to just end with a wet fart.
salt lake city

Reactions: turkleton

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
lol i made it home in time

1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Reactions: GTR

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Jazz fans have to be used to that letdown though. After all, the Mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
SportsCenter might have to worst game analysis I've ever seen. "The story of the game is Harden not knowing how to play basketball." First off, he played great. He made steals and assists and set up good plays, and made a good amount of free throws. His shot just wasn't going in for almost 3 quarters. That doesn't mean he was playing bad. But I guess it must be hard to find people who want to work at 12:30 am on what is now technically Easter, so I guess ESPN can be forgiven for having people work who don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
SportsCenter might have to worst game analysis I've ever seen. "The story of the game is Harden not knowing how to play basketball." First off, he played great. He made steals and assists and set up good plays, and made a good amount of free throws. His shot just wasn't going in for almost 3 quarters. That doesn't mean he was playing bad. But I guess it must be hard to find people who want to work at 12:30 am on what is now technically Easter, so I guess ESPN can be forgiven for having people work who don't know what they're talking about.
i take anything on espn, sportscenter or life with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.