Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Webby | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Melinda Pignotti [AUBZ5Q6L89W33] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Go to Web site and pick "Hello World" as the choice
Time: 6 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

ugh nvm stupid fake voting signup bs

SergiuH

Reaction score
It depends on the state, but some states don't start taxing you unless you've been there for a week or two and some start taxing your right away.

However, if you're working online, I don't see any way where they can possibly know how much money you made while you were there, so it's unlikely you will have any problems.
and for mturk is ok for me to just turk somewhere else? they don`t have a problem with that? just for 2-3 days. no big deal. but don`t want to have any problems with my account. thanks (turk still in the usa.)

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Tell us about your favorite college team and the team apparel you buy | PANDA
Requester: R. Beeson [A3V6LCLQ8JPWE1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: College sports fans only! In this 5-minute survey, you will be asked to identify your favorite team and answer questions related to apparel and other subjects.
Time: 12 minutes
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: Kliq

Vinella

Reaction score
Pins will just block you from that current batch, instead of reject you. The next time they post you will be allowed to work on them again.

Honestly, it is an annoyance but I like that system much better than getting mass rejected.

Don't stress. It's just another day in Turk paradise.
Lol...You're the 4th person who told me not to stress in the last 2 days. It's sad when you don't realize you're stressed. Great now I'm stressed about being stressed :) and i agree i like that system a lot better then rejections.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
6 minutes:

Title: Decision Making Study - Primary Household Grocery shoppers only! | PANDA
Requester: Academic Survey [A2L9QJSRDX7C54] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.71 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.34 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.58 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.42 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 33
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Decision Making Study
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 400
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; Previous has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Title: Receive credit for participating in the Personality and Person Evaluation HIT | PANDA
Requester: Stephen Benning [A2YU9G2SGXQVGJ] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You've been qualified for this study because you participated in the HIT "Personality and Person Evaluation". You likely had to return the HIT after completing the survey. Here's a one-HIT wonder to complete your compensation.
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $7.25
Qualifications: PaPE credit EqualTo 1;
For those that QUAL

D

Deleted member 526

Reactions: Sondi

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
and for mturk is ok for me to just turk somewhere else? they don`t have a problem with that? just for 2-3 days. no big deal. but don`t want to have any problems with my account. thanks (turk still in the usa.)
No problem at all. You can even turk overseas if you want.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Lol...You're the 4th person who told me not to stress in the last 2 days. It's sad when you don't realize you're stressed. Great now I'm stressed about being stressed :) and i agree i like that system a lot better then rejections.
Honestly, turking is one of the most stressful jobs I have ever had. Sadly, most of the stress from turking is self imposed. People tend to worry about rejections constantly and the truth is that most requesters are on the up and up and won't reject you if you put in an honest effort. Some will reject you no matter what you do and there is nothing you can do but accept it when it happens. You will receive rejections. Since 2009 I have 2185 rejections.

Minimize the stress and you will last much longer in this job.

jan

Reaction score
hi, is it ok for me to turk in another state? visiting someone and i won`t be in FL. will i have any problems?
no problems. very (very) rarely, they could look at your IP to see where you are turking from but that would be VERY exceptional and might have to do with asking for a specific state (as in ONLY FL residents).

So, go right ahead :).

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, turking is one of the most stressful jobs I have ever had. Sadly, most of the stress from turking is self imposed. People tend to worry about rejections constantly and the truth is that most requesters are on the up and up and won't reject you if you put in an honest effort. Some will reject you no matter what you do and there is nothing you can do but accept it when it happens. You will receive rejections. Since 2009 I have 2185 rejections.

Minimize the stress and you will last much longer in this job.
/me makes a note to make more Mturk grandpa jokes at you instead of jml @jml

SergiuH

Reaction score
no problems. very (very) rarely, they could look at your IP to see where you are turking from but that would be VERY exceptional and might have to do with asking for a specific state (as in ONLY FL residents).

So, go right ahead :).
thank you. have a nice day. ^^

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.