04/19 - We're Online on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinella

Reaction score
Did they reject them? If not how did they let you know?

I got a msg last time saying a missed a few and I'm wondering if you guys got the same or did they actually reject them. I couldn't understand how i missed any because they are all very easy to categorize. They also gave me a link to guide on how to do pins, which wasn't helpful at all

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i e-filed on March 23 and it hasn't been debited yet. might have to call a jabroni soon
oh yeah i'd definitely call at this point. did you double and triple check your direct debit numbers? i was actually worried yesterday when i hadn't seen it debited yet and i only filed on friday haha. my aunt who filed for me and did taxes for 25+ years with H&R block said they'd debit it on friday afternoon since she did it on friday morning. i had her double check my account numbers on monday and she said if it wasn't debited by this friday then to call.

Reactions: TobyF and Peachy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I got a msg last time saying a missed a few and I'm wondering if you guys got the same or did they actually reject them. I couldn't understand how i missed any because they are all very easy to categorize. They also gave me a link to guide on how to do pins, which wasn't helpful at all
A little thing popped up in the hit saying I had missed one and couldn't complete any more. I've gotten it once on another Pinterest batch; it just means you can't complete any more for that particular batch. I've never had any rejected.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
oh yeah i'd definitely call at this point. did you double and triple check your direct debit numbers? i was actually worried yesterday when i hadn't seen it debited yet and i only filed on friday haha. my aunt who filed for me and did taxes for 25+ years with H&R block said they'd debit it on friday afternoon since she did it on friday morning. i had her double check my account numbers on monday and she said if it wasn't debited by this friday then to call.
Yeah I double checked my numbers a few days ago. I also have emails from 3/23 saying the IRS had accepted my return.

But yeah I'll call. It's always a nice feeling having to remind people to take your money
bunch of jabronis

Reactions: bxpretzel

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

Pins will just block you from that current batch, instead of reject you. The next time they post you will be allowed to work on them again.

Honestly, it is an annoyance but I like that system much better than getting mass rejected.

Don't stress. It's just another day in Turk paradise.

Vinella

Reaction score
A little thing popped up in the hit saying I had missed one and couldn't complete any more. I've gotten it once on another Pinterest batch; it just means you can't complete any more for that particular batch. I've never had any rejected.
Ok so it was the same thing i got too. Actually a pretty good system. I would much rather be warned then get rejected. Thanks for the info :)

Reactions: themildone

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Personal Experiences and Attitudes | PANDA
Requester: Amber Holden [A2MI4RC17LCWU] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 5.00][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
In this study, you will answer some questions about yourself and your background. You must be over 18.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85

Reactions: Turkster

charlie

Reaction score
I'm used to the 10 cent or less hits screwing up and not having codes at the end but a 50 cent survey? Come on, requestors, make sure your surveys are working properly before you post to MTurk.

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score

I had the same message one time and I was thoroughly confused because I hadn't done any Pins for at least a year and I know I did them right.

Reactions: Vinella

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Short academic survey (around 3-4 minute) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Eugina [A1NX645QM9YKO9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.37] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.56] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.50/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer a few questions
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Fish DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9
1:55

Reactions: Vinella and Kliq

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.