• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Rockets and Celtics
My bias might have something to do with Celtics being my lifelong fave NBA team, but they are flat out playing with fire and passion, so I never count them out :)
Celtics are my team and as much as I want them to go, without Kyrie and Hayward I dont think they can stop Lebron. Next year we will be stacked though and hopefully lebron will become ledecline.

Reactions: GTR and <Gucci>

GTR

Reaction score
Celtics are my team and as much as I want them to go, without Kyrie and Hayward I dont think they can stop Lebron. Next year we will be stacked though and hopefully lebron will become ledecline.
don't count them out just yet, also don't sleep on the Pacers :wink:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: This is extra funny considering lebrons hairline... & I love the Celtics shh don’t tell anyone.

GTR

Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: This is extra funny considering lebrons hairline... & I love the Celtics shh don’t tell anyone.
He needs to come to reality, and just shave dat shit off... Hell if Jordan was his idol, then shave that head, he already wears his number :)

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about facial attractiveness | Accept
Requester: Economic Research [AT5MOWGCW4QPD] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Rate photos of people based on the level of facial attractiveness. Female raters are strongly encouraged to participate in this survey.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
thats the goal. i was close to going to game 2 last night, but i dont have any friends

finals though would be awesome to go to
Go solo dolo man. No one cares really. I know you got anxiety like me so you are in your head a lot but really the more I get out and about the more I realize no one cares. I think I am reaching critical dont give a fuck stage in life.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i dont mind going to concerts alone, but i havent gone to a sporting event alone before :,
I have. I used to take the metro rail. Florida’s subway. Get fuuuuucked up at the heat games. Back when they were good and stumble back on that train. It dropped me off about 15 feet from my apartment.
Good times.:)

GTR

Reaction score
thats the goal. i was close to going to game 2 last night, but i dont have any friends

finals though would be awesome to go to
also a good place to meet someone as well, there are Lady Rockets fans that will be there alone too :sneaky:
just don't hang by the Ladies bathroom, that might seem a little stalky lol

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
also a good place to meet someone as well, there are Lady Rockets fans that will be there alone too :sneaky:
just don't hang by the Ladies bathroom, that might seem a little stalky lol
Also don't hang by the mens room either IMO ...yeah just avoid the bathrooms.

Reactions: GTR and <Gucci>

GTR

Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider
go dressed up as a rocket, paint your face red, put on a fake Harden beard and put a rocket-shaped cone on your head, and I mean the top of your head, not your penis, then hold up a sign that says, "Single and ready for a blast" then put your name and number for the ladies to call

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider
go dressed up as a rocket, paint your face red, put on a fake Harden beard and put a rocket-shaped cone on your head, and I mean the top of your head, not your penis, then hold up a sign that says, "Single and ready for a blast" then put your name and number for the ladies to call
hopefully both of my heads get action if i do that. thanks for this

Status
Not open for further replies.