04/19 - Fast Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Prime has nearly 13,000 PRIME movies or series available (free to Prime members.)
(...)
Amazon also has a new ad supported section called FreeDive that has completely different movies and series (updated monthly) that are free to watch with ads.
I'm going to have to see if I can figure out how to sort the free content from all the pay content I seem to come across on Prime Video.

I'll also have to check out FreeDive since I was not aware of that.

Reactions: sofaslug

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yep, renting puts you in a bind! :wink: I suppose you should probably buy a $10 or $20 box fan for your additional "ac" unit.
I have fans also tons of ceiling fans...just the way my house is designed, vaulted ceiling, causes extra heat in that part of the house.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
yep, renting puts you in a bind! :wink: I suppose you should probably buy a $10 or $20 box fan for your additional "ac" unit.
I saw this last week on Youtube, and thought it was the coolest thing I ever seen for a Box Fan.

TabethaC

Reaction score
Yeah, I am planning on it.

Rumor has it that Disney (since they now own Fox) is going to upload the original, un-retouched Star Wars trilogy to the service.
They can't. The untouched version I mean. Disney signed a deal with George Lucas that only his versions that he says is current is the one that they can put out. Which means the retouched versions. Disney can't put out the original version.

Goat

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Eyal Peer for work related to 3TZDZ3Y0JSWAR5Y2QRFLBLPCXAD910.
The value of your bonus is: $3.20 USD

The Requester included this note:
Answers: 16

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

Well

Thank you: 16 I guess

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh.... Oh... I want that leaning bookshelf.....

Oh....Oh.... I like that table by the stairs as well.....
Like my house eh?

The shelf stand I got at target not to expensive and that table I paid like 20 bucks for from a person selling it on facebook.

Reactions: MagicalStreams

MagicalStreams

Reaction score
They can't. The untouched version I mean. Disney signed a deal with George Lucas that only his versions that he says is current is the one that they can put out. Which means the retouched versions. Disney can't put out the original version.
I have the originals on VHS, but I haven't had a VCR since the early 2000's. I always wanted to take them off VHS and put them on DVD, but the machine that did that was so pricey. So now I have a three box set of the original Star Wars and no way to play them or enjoy them.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I saw this last week on Youtube, and thought it was the coolest thing I ever seen for a Box Fan.

Just like my AC - we in NM call it a swamp cooler.

This works on the same principle (only with a box fan). Won't work worth squat or very efficiently if you have a dew point in the 50's-70's.

Swamp cooler works awesome april-june. July the southwest US monsoons come, dews typically hit 50+, and swamp cooler quits working as well and starts to wkr great again in September when the monsoons subside. That's why many people are converting to refrigerated air but I can't afford it nor so I want the higher electric bill related to it. I just do the best I can with the swamp.

MagicalStreams

Reaction score
Like my house eh?

The shelf stand I got at target not to expensive and that table I paid like 20 bucks for from a person selling it on facebook.
I need to find something like that shelf for the back porch to put next to the hot tub, so I can put folded towels, etc on it. Either a book shelf like that or... maybe a weighted coat rack... I can't make up my mind.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I guess no one was a fan of those Vickys since they're mostly still there

Status
Not open for further replies.