• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good to see you around, Pleco @Farmer Pleco!

How's the soil these days? Full of loam, I hope.
The soil is looking great, I've been fertilizing each crop three times. I've ruined the water table for the next 100 years. How have you been Amy?

Welcome back! How have the beet fields been treating you?
Thanks you, I wish I could harvest beets but that's the big leagues. Those beet harvesters costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and the bank won't accept the number of likes I have as collateral for a loan.

tcal

Real Human Bean
Reaction score
Are the Masterclass HITs still around?

Doing those were a lot of fun and its cool to see advertisements for the actual classes pop up every once in a while.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Thanks you, I wish I could harvest beets but that's the big leagues. Those beet harvesters costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and the bank won't accept the number of likes I have as collateral for a loan.
PM SAJ @SAJ as I believe he figured out how to pawn his MTC Trophies...If you can't pawn 'em, they are still trophies, which are typically shiny. Shiny things can be collateral :wink:

Reactions: SAJ and Pleco

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Economic Experiment(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SEC2 Research [A26A9BE7BU2H3F] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.65] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will play several rounds of a short, hypothetical economic game.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [84159-83734] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
edit: inquisit

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study on Decision Making(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ben Schenck [A3DR0X7KXQOMCI] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.02] [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.86] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 9
Description: Study on decision making with a near-guaranteed bonus ($2.50 in total payment). You will ACTUALLY be paired with another member of mTurk, and the study will require you to be patient and wait for the other person. Please only focus on this task. (15-20 minutes)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [-1848178893-83736] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a short story and answer a few questions | Accept
Requester: MIT Computational Psycholinguistics Laboratory [A3HFJW23G8KDQG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.43] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This only takes 3 minutes.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know what really sucks?

Having to pay for uncapped internet raising my damn bill. So I don't get an installation fee but since my deal was expiring I had to find a new one and to keep my same internet speed..I paid 10 extra dollars for basic cable..no equipment fees..

So in all my comcast bill goes from 100 to 129 for a 3 year deal.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score

Having to pay for uncapped internet raising my damn bill. So I don't get an installation fee but since my deal was expiring I had to find a new one and to keep my same internet speed..I paid 10 extra dollars for basic cable..no equipment fees..

We have internet through Spectrum and pay $89.99 plus tax a month. That's internet only.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
just stuck my finger in human excrement and my carpal tunnel or whatever it is is starting to hurt again, so I'm probably not going to be able to work much longer. Today is going exactly as planned :finger:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

I pay 250 a month, but that's internet, plus every channel they got. Wife loves her shows

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
just stuck my finger in human excrement and my carpal tunnel or whatever it is is starting to hurt again, so I'm probably not going to be able to work much longer. Today is going exactly as planned :finger:
there really isn't any fix for that unfortunately (outside of surgery), your probably going to want to go see a doctor and have outpatient surgery on it. Like with everything, never trust a stranger on the internet. But my advice make a doctors appt and see what your options are.

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
there really isn't any fix for that unfortunately, your probably going to want to go see a doctor and have outpatient surgery on it. Like with everything, never trust a stranger on the internet. But my advice make a doctors appt and see what your options are.
it just started yesterday but it was so bad I couldn't grasp anything and my upper arm was hot to the touch (which I didn't even know was something that could happen), but I don't have a PCP so my only option is to go to an urgent care. The closest urgent care that takes my insurance is over an hour away though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.