Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
How does the roommate factor into the scenario? Is she a friend of the girlfriend? Was she there before your girlfriend showed up? Who is actually paying the bills? And by the way, please tell me to fuck off if that's how you feel. I'm just really curious, with no ulterior motives.
You have to add "if you don't mind me asking..." before you ask personal or touchy subjects on here. in the MTC rules

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Azazael

Reaction score
How does the roommate factor into the scenario? Is she a friend of the girlfriend? Was she there before your girlfriend showed up? Who is actually paying the bills? And by the way, please tell me to fuck off if that's how you feel. I'm just really curious, with no ulterior motives.
roomie is a friend ive known a bit, they are friends when they met around xmas when i brought the girly down to visit her mom and she stayed with me like a week. and yeah sorta, the roomie moved in first. bills are being split around. and nah you are fine, i dont mind talking about stuff

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You have to add "if you don't mind me asking..." before you ask personal or touchy subjects on here. in the MTC rules
Well hell Peachy, I figured it was sufficient to allow the other person that I was trying to involve in the conversation to tell me to jump the hell off, but I'll be sure to ask you before I do something like this again.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well hell Peachy, I figured it was sufficient to allow the other person that I was trying to involve in the conversation to tell me to jump the hell off, but I'll be sure to ask you before I do something like this again.
Peachy meant it in a lighthearted way, we're all just shooting the shit and talking about life stuff until the mods come back.

Reactions: Peachy

Azazael

Reaction score
Peachy meant it in a lighthearted way, we're all just shooting the shit and talking about life stuff until the mods come back.
yeah im here finishing some weak long islands i made to finish off a bottle and slicing the leftover meat off a ham bone from dinner 2 nights ago.

Reactions: Peachy

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yeah im here finishing some weak long islands i made to finish off a bottle and slicing the leftover meat off a ham bone from dinner 2 nights ago.
I'm calibrating my monitor at 2:26am, seems like a good use of my time.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
I'm calibrating my monitor at 2:26am, seems like a good use of my time.
i need to do that someday soon, my large tv i use as a monitor seems to have changed aspect ratio a bit and im losing a bit of the screen on both sides

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
roomie is a friend ive known a bit, they are friends when they met around xmas when i brought the girly down to visit her mom and she stayed with me like a week. and yeah sorta, the roomie moved in first. bills are being split around. and nah you are fine, i dont mind talking about stuff
I apologize that was a bit invasive. I've lived in the same apartment for years though, and until my boyfriend moved in I went through some really odd roommate situations. I was just looking at it from that perspective. Again, I apologize.

Azazael

Reaction score
I apologize that was a bit invasive. I've lived in the same apartment for years though, and until my boyfriend moved in I went through some really odd roommate situations. I was just looking at it from that perspective. Again, I apologize.
psh i took no offense at all and nope, not invasive at all either. like i said, im just sitting here chatting trying to get sleepy

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Relax. Will we make it back by Monday?

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i need to do that someday soon, my large tv i use as a monitor seems to have changed aspect ratio a bit and im losing a bit of the screen on both sides
I hate doing it because I don't trust my dumb eyes but the pro calibration tools they sell are incredibly expensive, so I gotta do it myself.

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.