04/17 - Suneohair Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
Nope to cats. Even if I weren't allergic as hell, cats are inconsiderate assholes. Give me a good and loyal dog any day. Something that doesn't shit in a box at the very least.
tbt im not really a pet person at all, but she NEEDED a place to live, almost as bad as the girly did when i took her in

Reactions: Tuesday

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
shes amazing and i love her, its just complicated right now lol
Well
I hope it works out for you
I was engaged to an amazing girl, back in my early 20s
was about to get married.. ect etc...
Too much stress... I am done with all that BS untill my 30s
make money and pursue my interests until I find out that hey, no one give a fuck about your interests
she still tries to get up with me every now and then -_-

No way in hell you have 25k... I have 3k and I suck. I have 99.8 accepted. Thanks P9R
I've got 25128 approved since January (I had 76 hits approved back in 2010)... 7.6k$... I work very hard, but dont really brag too much unless I wanna
but I know I could make a lot more if I apply myself. I can't do P9R because of my state..

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wait a minute, there's an owl emoji :owly: but there's still not a rat or cheese emoji? You bigots.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
Well
I was engaged to an amazing girl, back in my early 20s
was about to get married.. ect etc...
Too much stress... I am done with all that BS untill my 30s
make money and pursue my interests until I find out that hey, no one give a fuck about your interests
she still tries to get up with me every now and then -_-

im 37, been through too much shit, this one is really different than other women i have been around in many ways and ty for the well wishes, i want it to work out too but its her decision on what she wants to do, but everyone is rooting for us and wants us to be a couple cause i treat her well and such

Reactions: Pleco

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
im 37, been through too much shit, this one is really different than other women i have been around in many ways and ty for the well wishes, i want it to work out too but its her decision on what she wants to do, but everyone is rooting for us and wants us to be a couple cause i treat her well and such

Reactions: Azazael

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
One of the main reasons I'm turking is so I can move and be with my peach gf. she went away to a nice peach college. so it is what it is what it is what it is. what is life

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
awww i woulda shared my food, i had my leftover au gratin and ham potatoes with the rest of the ham bone and im slicing off the little chunks leftover

TBH the roomie is easy to get along with, I just hate her cats. the girly well, its complcated lol but shes amazing and i love her, its just complicated right now lol
Is it your home or hers?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Best of luck dude, hope things work out with her.

One of the main reasons I'm turking is so I can move and be with my peach gf. she went away to a nice peach college. so it is what it is what it is what it is. what is life
Best of luck to you too, I hope you're reunited with her and everything turns out peachy.

Reactions: Peachy and Azazael

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
You know
If you work all the time
you can spend money on things like speakers and wine and houses
and not have to get women pregnant
and buy diapers?

I may totally get a vasectomy
the world does not need a little lobo (trust me)
and I can buy like 10 go-karts

Reactions: Peachy

Azazael

Reaction score
I'm trying to tread lightly here, but is the cat your girlfriend's pet or someone elses
the roomie and its 3, but im just not a pet person, i deal with them though, they arent bad, i just dont really like animals

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
the roomie and its 3, but im just not a pet person, i deal with them though, they arent bad, i just dont really like animals
How does the roommate factor into the scenario? Is she a friend of the girlfriend? Was she there before your girlfriend showed up? Who is actually paying the bills? And by the way, please tell me to fuck off if that's how you feel. I'm just really curious, with no ulterior motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.