• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
6:40 (piece of cake with a rose on top)

Title: To treat or not to treat: medical decision-making with a fictitious drug | Accept
Requester: Brain & Behaviour Lab [ACO6J9DB2ULST] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.87] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a 20min experiment involving making decisions about whether to administer a fictitious drug to a series of patients, and observing the subsequent outcomes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Maybe I better not. No consent page to start the batch probably means it's okay, but I am trying to think if on their batches that actually have instructions, if there is a disclosure or NDA-type link somewhere in the instructions (and thinking vs knowing is not good enough to feel okay to post about it).
I've never seen an NDA in a MDL batch.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I've changed the default forum theme. If anyone is really unhappy with it and would like to go back to the green one, it's still there. You can change it in your preferences.
Which one is default again? Please don't change the dark theme.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
when i think of great pitchers i think of cy young, clemens, verlander and mcgrady

what about Dock Ellis. dude pitched a no hitter on LSD.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Which one is default again? Please don't change the dark theme.
The green one was default. Purple is the new default. So I think anyone that was on the default theme, and had never switched to anything else, probably just got switched over to the purple one.

Reactions: turkleton

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
The San Antonio Flying Chanclas!
that's a copa de la diversion team (the MILB pandering to latinos and hispanics). My local team is the Mariachis de Nuevo Mexico in the copa series.

Normal names - San Antonio Missions and Albuquerque Isotopes.

Las Vegas Aviators named after the jet fighter pilots and jets that I guess are frequently seen in the Nevada skies, launching from a military base in the northern portion of the Las Vegas area. I believe that military base is also the home to the USAF Thunderbirds.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
The green one was default. Purple is the new default. So I think anyone that was on the default theme, and had never switched to anything else, probably just got switched over to the purple one.
can confirm

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
enjoy them while you can. This is their final year.

I'm just waiting for michele to post another sod poodle in her "good morning"s. :wink:
no more baby cakes?!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Maybe I better not. No consent page to start the batch probably means it's okay, but I am trying to think if on their batches that actually have instructions, if there is a disclosure or NDA-type link somewhere in the instructions (and thinking vs knowing is not good enough to feel okay to post about it).
Our rules about not posting survey content or things related to certain HITs mostly pertain to HITs that are being run by researchers. A lot of research surveys require that people go into them without knowing anything about what they're about to do. So having workers share details about stuff that they did in those HITs can often invalidate the research that's being conducted. So, for that reason, we generally don't allow discussing details about research-related HITs. That's mostly surveys though. In my 6+ years on MTurk I think I've only seen maybe a couple batches where that survey content rule applied. It's super rare.

Reactions: Blakkat and Jerami

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study of consumer choice | Accept
Requester: Brett K Hayes [A1750SK7A2CT9N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.84] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.79] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Indicate which products you would prefer
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
4.5 min to complete[/td][/tr]

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Oh you mean baisik. It's been so long since I've seen it.

Reactions: aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
beware if you ever google “baby cakes gif”. it’s borderline creepy

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
With batches we only limit discussion on golden questions or on qualification tests (to avoid cheating.)
well, the batch involves giving information (usually a name in what I've seen) and a series of many photos with bounding boxes. "CONFIRM" is checked at the bottom automatically. I wonder if I'm supposed to uncheck "CONFIRM" and submit if every single photo does not look like they are the person in the info or am I supposed to just check for faces in the bounding box and the right sex of the human in each face in order to call it a confirm?

I can't believe the instructions are that vague as to what constitutes a confirm.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Oh you mean baisik. It's been so long since I've seen it.
I probably wouldn't mind that theme if it didn't have all of the little icons. It reminds me of something from like the Windows XP era.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
that's a copa de la diversion team (the MILB pandering to latinos and hispanics). My local team is the Mariachis de Nuevo Mexico in the copa series.

Normal names - San Antonio Missions and Albuquerque Isotopes.

Las Vegas Aviators named after the jet fighter pilots and jets that I guess are frequently seen in the Nevada skies, launching from a military base in the northern portion of the Las Vegas area. I believe that military base is also the home to the USAF Thunderbirds.
Oh I know. The Flying Chanclas hat design was so wonderful I had to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.