04/15 - Foxy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
IDGAF. My measly $30-50 accomplishment feels awesome so I share. If I get to the point where others feel it's bragging, then I'll stop. $50-60 feels like a timid-brag. "Look how good this slacker reject did!!!!"
To be clear, that's not what I was referring to as bragging. I mean personally I've never understood why people share how much money they make, but I was referring to the people that do things like post huge earnings and then blow people off/go "secret batches blah blah I'm not gonna share etc" when asked how they made that money type things. It's the people who post their earnings to get the wow kind of reaction for a "high" number and nothing else

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Projected Earnings for Today $100.47

[+] A3PHW678SOMRYG Haroon 127 25.40
[+] A26KJTTBXR2IS5 Web Test 40 10.00
[+] A206I79EPQNKDS Galileo 1 7.00
[+] A3K54QYGJEOX5Q Kevin Dodds 44 6.60
[+] A34Q9BWURAVPI4 GTR_Co 4 6.25
[+] A3FS89MXBRLD1X Gary Antosh 4 4.00
[+] ABQA8TBU3V6F7 Will 8 3.20
[+] A15HTMOJI1WXZV Smaranda Muresan 53 2.65
[+] A11LE5P06BPMPJ Andrew Jebb 1 2.50
[+] A20EQD858BUEB3 Tal Brown 116 2.32
[+] A36TTT4HLA03FP Sociology Lab 1 2.00
[+] A1LL2Y39PRRQQK Paul Gasbarra 1 2.00

....etc
[+] A8DQXJEVAM6JF Alegion too many :wacko:

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Wait, for real? Did someone else make that joke before? I don't want to be a Carlos Mencia.
I was joking.. pinky being held out thing

Azazael

Reaction score
Last weekend my girlfriend said she wanted to go geocaching... I said "I'm down... lets do it." So then she says... "I picked out 3 myself on the bike way not far from the edge of town" (first time she's ever picked the caches herself)... she was right... the bike way wasn't far from the edge of town. We walked out there because it wasn't far from the edge of town, only about a mile from the house, and we learned early on caches are rarely hidden in bike friendly places around here. I entirely failed to ask her how far apart each one was... we got home 9 hours later...
ive actually talked to her about hiking and doing g-caching, shes really sounding excited to try it once the weather gets stable and warm.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
To be clear, that's not what I was referring to as bragging. I mean personally I've never understood why people share how much money they make, but I was referring to the people that do things like post huge earnings and then blow people off/go "secret batches blah blah I'm not gonna share etc" when asked how they made that money type things. It's the people who post their earnings to get the wow kind of reaction for a "high" number and nothing else
While I know you weren't referring to me....when I did it, it was to let people know that you can be a non-master, have no scripting skills but yet still make a living at this shit
Work your ass off and the money is there.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm still new compared to a lot of you. How do you find these batches. I know you wont give me a straight answer as that might hurt your profits but just a general response will do. Did you learn about them through time or just being in the right place at the right time or both?
Honestly, I've been a stay at home mom almost 14 years. So any money I make turking is like getting paid to play candy crush for me. It's addictive and fun at this point. If I depended on it to support me and my kids then It would prob be a lot less fun. Like most jobs. I put all my turk funds in my own account to fund whatever - emergencies, vacations, etc.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
While I know you weren't referring to me....when I did it, it was to let people know that you can be a non-master, have no scripting skills but yet still make a living at this shit
I know this doesn't matter at all but I liked it when you posted your numbers.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah but everyone knew you were circumventing the cap and doing 6000 VDX a day, so we just let it slide

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
You are a god amongst men. Truly. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.