04/15 - Foxy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm still new compared to a lot of you. How do you find these batches. I know you wont give me a straight answer as that might hurt your profits but just a general response will do. Did you learn about them through time or just being in the right place at the right time or both?
If you hang out a week, you'll probably double your earnings. I did and I thought I was pretty smart. There's more to it than intelligence. It's dedication and finding shortcuts. I've more than doubled my earnings but I could probably quadruple those if I got down with hitscraper and more scripting.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I shared a HIT one night.. It was Chris Powell.. it was a nice little batch.. I got a PM from someone telling me I shouldn't post those type of hit cause it will result in me making less money I had already been doing them for HOURS after someone had already posted them.. Since that time I have been hessitant to post anything since.. I know they were trying to be helpful but, I think they were mad cause they were doing those hits
Some people get mad but I do think it's a forum and stuff is going to get posted. If a batch has been up for hours, it's probably not that secret anymore anyway. I don't share most things I'm working on but mostly because someone usually beats me to it. Just post what you want to post. :)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm still new compared to a lot of you. How do you find these batches. I know you wont give me a straight answer as that might hurt your profits but just a general response will do. Did you learn about them through time or just being in the right place at the right time or both?
I swear I'm not being sarcastic. Look on mturk.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I shared a HIT one night.. It was Chris Powell.. it was a nice little batch.. I got a PM from someone telling me I shouldn't post those type of hit cause it will result in me making less money I had already been doing them for HOURS after someone had already posted them.. Since that time I have been hessitant to post anything since.. I know they were trying to be helpful but, I think they were mad cause they were doing those hits
raging nerds are no reason to not share HITs. Use your own judgement.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
If you hang out a week, you'll probably double your earnings. I did and I thought I was pretty smart. There's more to it than intelligence. It's dedication and finding shortcuts. I've more than doubled my earnings but I could probably quadruple those of I got down with hitscraper and more scripting.
I meant as in I've only done about 50k hits total kinda new. I've been here since this was split from MTG.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
This is true. I used to be like that but I got learnd sumtin gud, so I stopped.
IDGAF. My measly $30-50 accomplishment feels awesome so I share. If I get to the point where others feel it's bragging, then I'll stop. $50-60 feels like a timid-brag. "Look how good this slacker reject did!!!!"

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
I meant as in I've only done about 50k hits total kinda new. I've been here since this was split from MTG.
You're definitely not that new then lol
I'm at 80k. been around for 8 months.
I find batches and qual tests from hitscraper when its slow.
Otherwise, I just find them through TM and a .03 watcher

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Melly

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry you received a PM like that from someone. :(

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
IDGAF. My measly $30-50 accomplishment feels awesome so I share. If I get to the point where others feel it's bragging, then I'll stop. $50-60 feels like a timid-brag. "Look how good this slacker reject did!!!!"
If I'm excited about my earnings, I'll post them. Though it's been awhile since I've been a real turker so not much bragging these days. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.