04/13 - Thinking Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Hopefully at the upcoming appointment we'll know boy/girl. I was finishing up my third month before I realized I was pregnant :bag: So yeah, I'm already in the second trimester and a bump has been growing the last two weeks
Don't feel bad, every pregnancy is different! With my first (a boy) I didn't know until I was about 2 1/2 months... and starting craving lots of garlic bread dipped in strawberry yogurt. (I'm not kidding!!!). With my second (a girl), I swear I knew the 3rd day that I was pregnant. She blessed me with sciatic nerve pain throughout the whole pregnancy and odd Taco Bell cravings Lol Kiddos are weird!

(secretly wishing I had tried this when I was prego... I wonder if it's even possible? :thumbdown:)

D

Deleted member 526

Did you do any @turker? the solar panels? I think I read if you said or didn't earlier. Can't remember

Requester should get backlash though. Unacceptable
I did way over 500, I don't remember how many. all mine approved. but yeah he should reverse those, it's only a few dollars for each person. then he should assign a qual to the people he wants to do the hits. or a qual test with automatic qual value granted after the test. then pull the qual from the people who aren't good at those. I didn't email him. maybe he will do all this if people email him about reversing the rejections and setting up a qual.

Last edited by a moderator:

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I was screened out of the $3 Social Attitudes Survey. Does anyone want to PANDA it before I return it?

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, every pregnancy is different! With my first (a boy) I didn't know until I was about 2 1/2 months... and starting craving lots of garlic bread dipped in strawberry yogurt. (I'm not kidding!!!). With my second (a girl), I swear I knew the 3rd day that I was pregnant. She blessed me with sciatic nerve pain throughout the whole pregnancy and odd Taco Bell cravings Lol Kiddos are weird!

(secretly wishing I had tried this when I was prego... I wonder if it's even possible? :thumbdown:)
CJ would tear me a new one if I did that :bolt:

I've been craving stupid amounts of olives and orange juice, and stuffed grape leaves that memphis refuses to sell anywhere :cliff:

At least I'm not dipping oranges in sour cream like last time :yuck: I went through the taco bell addiction with that one, too.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was gone all afternoon. Just logging in before bed.

These Pinterest are some of the worst I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.