Requester: Jaclyn [A3E1KWCUGLUBIX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 36
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
that pay cut was quick.

Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

Reactions: jan and Kessikitty

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OMG, I was your daughter growing up minus the adhd. I was the only vegetarian in a house that was on a farm where we actually GREW our own meat. My room was also a horrid mess no matter what my neat-freak mom threatened.

However, I solved the catering to the odd eater by becoming the cook. I cooked their abhorrent meat products for them, and cooked something else for me.

As a mom now, you have my sympathies. I was a bitch to raise. But I turned into an awesome adult!!!
Actually if she wanted to be a vegetarian I fully support that. I get frustrated with her because it goes from "I don't like that" and I'll say what do you want to have for dinner this week?" "I dunno"

I try so hard to work with her and yea. I'd be happy if she could give me meals she'd be willing to eat I'd just make it for everyone.

And I should probably rephrase why I was annoyed, the rooms thing I have 2 rules, no food trash because that creates bugs and don't throw clothes on the floor. I don't ask them to dust and polish all their items or anything like that.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Make $2 - smart speaker survey | Accept
Requester: Jaclyn [A3E1KWCUGLUBIX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 36
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
that pay cut was quick.

Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)
Yeahhh... if you did the $3 earlier, don't accept this one unless you want an hour lunch break.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

bms00

Reaction score
Is anybody doing OCMP69? It is causing an error for me and not able to load the file, but I guess somebody can do them since the batch went from >2000 down to 778 remaining.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Teamwork survey (< 6 min) | Accept
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.71] [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.31] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about teamwork experiences you've had.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I ask a dumb question of the 5ives folks (and you'll answer, lol)? I should probably know this after doing so many but...

If there is a product like "line refills for string trimmers", and the one category that it *could* fit into ends with "...>string trimmers"

but does NOT continue with ">line refills "

and no other category is remotely close, do you select NA? Or select the string trimmers because it goes in that path, just needs one more step?

I select NA because I often see the next step down for other categories (maybe not for this specific one), but for some reason I just started questioning myself.

I hope that makes sense.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Can I ask a dumb question of the 5ives folks (and you'll answer, lol)? I should probably know this after doing so many but...

If there is a product like "line refills for string trimmers", and the one category that it *could* fit into ends with "...>string trimmers"

but does NOT continue with ">line refills "

and no other category is remotely close, do you select NA? Or select the string trimmers because it goes in that path, just needs one more step?

I select NA because I often see the next step down for other categories (maybe not for this specific one), but for some reason I just started questioning myself.

I hope that makes sense.
I would select the string trimmers category if it is a part specifically for string trimmers. If it helps, think of where in the store you would look for that item.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually if she wanted to be a vegetarian I fully support that. I get frustrated with her because it goes from "I don't like that" and I'll say what do you want to have for dinner this week?" "I dunno"

I try so hard to work with her and yea. I'd be happy if she could give me meals she'd be willing to eat I'd just make it for everyone.

And I should probably rephrase why I was annoyed, the rooms thing I have 2 rules, no food trash because that creates bugs and don't throw clothes on the floor. I don't ask them to dust and polish all their items or anything like that.
Oh, I agree with no food in rooms. That can be nasty! My kid eats a lot of stuff, and is consistent with his likes and dislikes, which I appreciate because I do only cook stuff he likes. I wish you could get to that place, too!!

And my mom just reminded me about the time they found a dehydrated (dead) mouse in my room. I said that was because they allowed no food in my room so it died from starvation. Mom said it was because of the decon they used (we had tons of mice living on a farm) and it just happened to die in my room but no one found it before it was completely leatherized due to me being a slob. I felt that was kind of unfair as a kid, lol.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
5 minutes to swarm tip off.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Is anybody doing OCMP69? It is causing an error for me and not able to load the file, but I guess somebody can do them since the batch went from >2000 down to 778 remaining.
My god thanks for letting me know they were even up again. I swear, I'm bad about doing normal things all turkers should do. I still haven't got around to using hit finder again, my panda crazy is broken and I haven't got around to figuring out how to fix it yet and I haven't been looking through the hits list like I should. Not that 69s are the best because they can be tedious, but they give some variation to hours of 5s ahead lol.

For what it's worth I see no 69s though. I'm guessing they pulled them themselves to fix the problem maybe?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I would select the string trimmers category if it is a part specifically for string trimmers. If it helps, think of where in the store you would look for that item.
That's what I'm thinking now, but I wasn't doing it because it is not a string trimmer and so often they have categories for parts (like, cameras>lenses is where you would put lenses, but not just >cameras if that were also an option).

Status
Not open for further replies.