• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic research pre-screener (~10 minutes) about computer programming. prerequisite for $10 task (~25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: John-Paul Ore [A2XCH74SI7ORFT] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Must be >19 years old, and have some experience with computer programming. Look at source-code snippet, answer multi-choice questions about computer programming with physical units (like 'meters-per-second', 'seconds'). Explain your answers.
Requirements: Location In DE, FR, GB, NL, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 91; 2018 screened : physical units DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
She's way more picky than that...she won't eat pizza from certain places, she won't eat steak, she won't eat 90% of things. Also she's almost 15.
I've always been an extremely picky eater and still am at 30 and I think I turned out relatively okay. And if she refuses to eat pizza from Papa John's, that's just good sense. In all seriousness, I'm sorry you're having difficulties with her though. Teenagers are a handful and I wish you the best. Also, I can't even remember the last time I had a steak. I'm a vegetarian, but I thought steak was disgusting even when I ate meat.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I'm sure she has just as many lovely and positive qualities about her as well, but we only seem to hear about the negative side of your children.

I know I've mentioned this before ... but have you considered therapy, even if it's just for yourself. Your posts over the past few weeks always seem to be filled with complaints about everyone else and despite the advice you're given - you have an objection to every one. Maybe therapy would give you some useful tips and coping strategies for the numerous roadblocks in your life and help you weather this parenting phase?
This really seems like something to pm about instead of posting it in the daily thread.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always been an extremely picky eater and still am at 30 and I think I turned out relatively okay. And if she refuses to eat pizza from Papa John's, that's just good sense. In all seriousness, I'm sorry you're having difficulties with her though. Teenagers are a handful and I wish you the best. Also, I can't even remember the last time I had a steak. I'm a vegetarian, but I thought steak was disgusting even when I ate meat.
I support being a vegetarian we tried that for awhile because of animal cruelty and all suffice to say it didn't go over very well with everyone,

Reactions: jan and Peachy

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
This really seems like something to pm about instead of posting it in the daily thread.
so should saying you're gonna punish your kid out in the open.. and constant house talk. to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.