04/11 - Waffle Cone Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
No I thought you were being rude to me for being a bit of troll lol. Also, if he's your boyfriend, why don't you, um, make it so he's no longer lying?
I've tried, he wouldn't admit it. And kind of freaked when he found out how old I was-I was a model, alright and a Catholic prep school girl. Of course it was young.

mitchinator

Reaction score
When I opened the email to a $14 bonus I think I might have had a mini heart attack.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Nicholas McCormack for work related to 3O71U79SRBP5TR6XQB742ABKWLMMSP.

The value of your bonus is: $14.00 USD

The Requester included this note:

No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

GTR

Reaction score
If the guy flew 500 miles to fire them, either it was horrible, or that guy is a savage. A legend.
it would have been more awesome if he had driven there, or better yet, ridden a horse dressed as a clown

Reactions: turkleton

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I've tried, he wouldn't admit it. And kind of freaked when he found out how old I was-I was a model, alright and a Catholic prep school girl. Of course it was young.
I don't have all of the information, but I honestly am wondering if you're making a mountain out of a molehill; perhaps his 'secret' has nothing to do with you.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Wait I got lost somewhere. So he's a virgin but he won't do anything with you cause of an age difference?

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.