04/11 - Waffle Cone Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait I got lost somewhere. So he's a virgin but he won't do anything with you cause of an age difference?
Since it's apparently a public convo.... it SOUNDS like, to me, that he was freaked out at her age of de-virginization.

Reactions: DareAngel3

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Since it's apparently a public convo.... it SOUNDS like, to me, that he was freaked out at her age of de-virginization.
Oh. Sounds like a lot of nothing then. Whether it took her a long time or a short time to lose it, it was hers and he needs to not be butthurt.

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh. Sounds like a lot of nothing then. Whether it took her a long time or a short time to lose it, it was hers and he needs to not be butt hurt.
Exactly, virginity isn't even a tangible real thing anyway, it's a concept, and nothing to be ashamed of, no matter your status.

It's more scandalous that I may as well be a re-virginized adult virgin than it is that that poor guy is saving himself for whatever reason he deems worthy.

Reactions: turkleton

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research study on variation in cognitive skills. (10 - 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: anamika sinha [A2BHFKOX4T4NL4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Includes questions involving different cognitive functions like logical, visual, numerical and verbal.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Ooooh look a hit

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.