04/11 - It's Tuesday or Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank-Scorpio

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing.
Reaction score
Anyone been having problems with HIT Finder recently? I have been getting a Chrome running out of memory error a few times a day now for the last week. Not sure if it is HIT Finder causing it but it only happens on that tab. Also when I run the task manager for chrome, it looks like it is using ~700MB per tab it is running on.

Reactions: lobo925

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Logged in like 5 times for that ARRC study and even participated a bit but no bonus yet, wondering what I should do. I'll email them!

Reactions: C to the J

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone been having problems with HIT Finder recently? I have been getting a Chrome running out of memory error a few times a day now for the last week. Not sure if it is HIT Finder causing it but it only happens on that tab. Also when I run the task manager for chrome, it looks like it is using ~700MB per tab it is running on.

Check your chrome version i used to have that problem before they updated chrome...

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hit export on HF not working for anyone else?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm so happy to see the forum is back up! I'll never take it for granted again lol.

You lie. You'll take it for granted before the day is done. :p

Reactions: Coco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
This is what happens when Peachy @PeachyRider leaves
glad everyone is back. Except Peachy @PeachyRider you need to be back too! It shut down last night just as I was was about to tell kadauchi something really important. Kadauchi @Kadauchi guess what! I remembered I used to eat my oatmeal likethat too! Whew glad I finally got that out.

Now i get to go change and finally get out of this hospital yay.

Last edited:

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Chrome did an update a few days ago, My husband warned me about it a bout a week ago, said it would probably be an issue since I have a bunch of tabs/windows open with things running. It's a "preservation" update, but I think it's crap.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Logged in like 5 times for that ARRC study and even participated a bit but no bonus yet, wondering what I should do. I'll email them!
Same.

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.