04/11 - It's Tuesday or Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Helloo all of you. I did pretty good today. Kept grabbing hits left and ride. Hopefully itll make up for not being here for a couple days

Reactions: jan and scrmcasey

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got it after I returned one. All kinds of new pinterest fun.
I think they must have a google lockout system in place now? If you open another or return one, you're screwed for the 30min lockout period.

Quality Team @Quality Team ... can you confirm this new "Slow Down" message we are seeing?

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
this 60c pinterest batch has been going on for a while now...
Those don't count because...

"Slow Down!

It looks like you already have tasks assigned. Please complete those tasks first before taking more work. This allows us to more equitably distribute tasks to our workers. If you don't have access to your previously assigned tasks, do not worry. Those tasks will be automatically abandoned after thirty minutes, so please check in then. Thanks for your cooperation!"

:angry2:

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Those don't count because...

Slow Down!

It looks like you already have tasks assigned. Please complete those tasks first before taking more work. This allows us to more equitably distribute tasks to our workers. If you don't have access to your previously assigned tasks, do not worry. Those tasks will be automatically abandoned after thirty minutes, so please check in then. Thanks for your cooperation!

:angry2:
So just... do them one by one?

edit: nvm, idk never got that yet

Reactions: SweetiePuff

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Sorry for all the downtime today guys. Digital Ocean (our host) was down through the night and majority of the day. We hope to be back up for good. Also thanks serverguy @serverguy for monitoring it today and making sure we're back up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.