04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
He didn't get pulled because they were worried about losing, he got pulled because he had Tommy John surgery and this is his first MLB start
but still who else could say they got a no hitter in their first major game. i say give em a shot he probably would have been fine since he went that long already

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
but still who else could say they got a no hitter in their first major game. i say give em a shot he probably would have been fine since he went that long already
It's important to risk your starting pitcher's health for nearly meaningless achievements.

Reactions: Drwho10 and VGB

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
And just to save my ass, I regularly attend baseball games. My kid loves it. I either get tix to the SF Giants from a friend, or I go to our local feeder team's games 5-10 times per year. We have season tix behind home plate for them. I'm the mom all the people tease as I take my crocheting and crochet while I watch the games.

It's baseball. It's not like it needs 100% attention.

Reactions: Azazael

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
It's important to risk your starting pitcher's health for nearly meaningless achievements.
if it was that much of a concern they could have pulled him earlier instead of waiting till 1 inning left. at that point the damage is already done if there is any

Reactions: C to the J

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
if it was that much of a concern they could have pulled him earlier instead of waiting till 1 inning left. at that point the damage is already done if there is any
2 innings, and he was right at 100 pitches and just walked a dude

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They pulled him at 100 pitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.