04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'm not in a WW costume, but I do have a pic up of me and the kid with the guys from 2Cellos, and I'm POSITIVE one of the dudes was gazing down over my shoulder (cuz I have four other pics on my phone I didn't upload showing just that).
lol :owly:ers...

Azazael

Reaction score
Didn't sit on it long enough
nah basement freezer freezes shit SOLID...its nice to put stuff there you wanna keep awhile. mostly its meats/veggies but we werent thinking and tossed the containers of ice cream down there.
btw.....mmmmmmm reese cup ice cream, i havent had milk products in almost TWO fucking decades, but i swear in the last 3-6 months my lactose intolerance has almost up and disappeared totally....

I saw it with my 11 year old, so as a mom of an 11 year old it wasn't crap.
*nod* im anti DC so eh....

Reactions: Krikket

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
And young enough to be my kid. I spit taked when I saw the photos on my phone.
haha. who knows you could have gotten back stage passes and skipped out before anything weird happened :p

Reactions: Azazael

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Then we are WW buddies.

It's only 9 pm here. When I make it to midnight I feel like WW! (fuck I'm old)
SEE!!!! I thought damn I'm not that old but now you see. It's the am here :eek:

Reactions: Babadooba

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
haha. who knows you could have gotten back stage passes and skipped out before anything weird happened :p
snort. My days of back stage passes are long gone. and that's totally fine. Had my fun while I was young and with no responsibilities (I was living in San Francisco and Berkeley at the time, so it was pretty damn awesome). I'm so happy to be an old chick who just posts stuff about how awesome I used to be :)

(Cuz I'm an old mom now and super sedate cuz my son would kill me if I wasn't)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
but oh. p.s. I have a pic of me on stage at the Castro Theater with Jay from Jay and Silent Bob from just three years ago. apparently I've just recently calmed down. I totally had to check off the "wear a slip on the Castro Theater stage" from the bucket list.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
but oh. p.s. I have a pic of me on stage at the Castro Theater with Jay from Jay and Silent Bob from just three years ago. apparently I've just recently calmed down. I totally had to check off the "wear a slip on the Castro Theater stage" from the bucket list.
that's awesome

Reactions: Krikket
Status
Not open for further replies.