Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Wow she may have you pegged peach.
And I'm thinking there are definitely worse things to be told.
i asked "why emo?" and she was like "because you're mysterious and quiet". in my head i was thinking of that michael jordan laughing gif and how i would post it if i was on the boards. that's when i thought about the keith urban cry gif. and finally that's when i thought about how sad my life is. all this while she looked at me thinking i was a deep individual

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i asked "why emo?" and she was like "because you're mysterious and quiet". in my head i was thinking of that michael jordan laughing gif and how i would post it if i was on the boards. that's when i thought about the keith urban cry gif. and finally that's when i thought about how sad my life is. all this while she looked at me thinking i was a deep individual
Peachy I hope this doesn't stop you from putting yourself out there and trying again and again because your dating stories always crack me up.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
What ever happened with that lady made entirely from peaches? You two didn't hit it off?

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno if that chick knows zac efron. If she's comparing you to high school musical. Or steroid freak zac efron from neighbors. If it's neighbors. Might be a compliment.

Reactions: Peachy and Pleco

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decisions - Cruise Survey(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UCLA Anderson Researcher [A3F2ELCFTPI9GB] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.21 Generosity
★★★★ 4.96 Fairness
★★★★ 4.91 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 66 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Behavioral Survey. Approximately 17 minutes. Compensation: $2.50.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Exc: [1039039142-39140] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from AmberJade McCracken for work related to 3NKW03WTLMCZPRKFJNE6BR8JOBBWQN.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
:(

Reactions: sryan66611

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Peach...If this isn't Emo I don't know what is.
Toby hush. Pleco...OK if I was allowed to speak to Pleco I was trying very hard not to laugh at that. Dammit.

Reactions: Peachy and Drwho10

charlie

Reaction score
3.3 miles. i'm back. :D

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
If I were a guy and someone told me I looked like an emo Zack Efron, I'd never speak to that person again.
Oh come on really? Ok the high school musical guy fine but he's kind of moved beyond that right? Also I gotta quit trying to follow things on my phone, this is not working.
Peach your awesome. Ok the main thing is what the girl thinks of Zack efron.

Reactions: Peachy

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh come on really? Ok the high school musical guy fine but he's kind of moved beyond that right? Also I gotta quit trying to follow things on my phone, this is not working.
I was making a joke.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Semantic Representations(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dermot Lynott [A325L0H6Q5L71I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $13.75/hr] [Pen: 5.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
A multiple choice survey about common words
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [39401-38812] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
she said she liked zac efron. then we started talking about the Baywatch remake coming out next month. and then I was like "i'd see it because the rock is in it". I tried not getting too excited

Status
Not open for further replies.