• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
They walk and stand upright all the time, especially when they are carrying something, They will grab something with both hands and take off at a very high rate of speed on two legs.
Ok, good. You know when I started writing that i was thinking i probably sound completely nuts. So I feel much better now. And actually what the heck do i care about creepy raccoons at my exe's.:unsure:

Reactions: klingeemonster

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to redo some of my nlp's! now that I know how better. oh well there will be other quals.
I really don't think i understand them enough. i guess i should try to get through them while they are there and before I fall asleep? I guess nothing to lose really, esp as i seem to be losing quals faster then i gain any lately, whether they suck or not.
I think i see my new motto in there somewhere.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone with the nlp qual tell me the difference between the hits (.03, .06, .12)? I'm assuming they are just paying based on the length of the text you are going over?

they've been sitting on mturk all day and people already have the qual so I assume they suck
i don't know about anything except the .03 hits were .02 cents this morning, and i was actually getting through them pretty quickly earlier,with the radio key binder script, I wish i'd stuck with them, I didn't do much today at all. They are different than the ones the qual is for. or maybe you knew that. ok im shutting up now, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.