Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: What kinds of things do you remember? ($.75 for ~5min) | Accept
Requester: GilbertLab [A1F1L6P4L69ZJG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.46] [Pay: 4.73] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.99] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.10] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 153] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: In this study, we'll ask you some questions about the kinds of things you remember.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
less than 2 mins

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A 10 min scenario study about shopping | Accept
Requester: IndependentResearch [A9UMEMCNF100S] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.86] [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 3.88] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 119] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $2.50] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.25
Duration: 25 minutes
Description: A 10 min scenario study about shopping
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
jeez, that's crazy. mind sharing what happened? Just being nosey...
I went in to pay the water bill, and I was a few days late. It happens often, my mom has cancer and hubby is on a heart transplant list. Anyhow, the woman behind the counter told me we needed to talk and I needed to learn to be more responsible and that I had a husband who should be taking care of his family etc... So I told her she was a bitch and I left. After a few minutes I returned to go ahead and pay. I told the lady that I shouldn't have used that language and that she shouldn't be so cnodescending and rude. That I take care of two chronically ill people and drive 6 hour round trips 3 times a week to take my mother to chemo and I do my best, responsibility isn't the issue, life simply is. She then said that I perhaps should have made better choicees ??????? now see, I had said I was sorry and it could have been done. But this woman had cheated with our city administrator who left his wife for her, so me being me I said something very vulgar along the lines of "well, we can't all hit the *(&^suckers lottery" I put the money on the counter and left. Then the police came to my house and told me that I needed to write a written apology or be banned from city hall. Poor kid blushed when he repeated what I said, but I told him I would not be writing any letter and that she was everything I said and more.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey on Buying an Electronic(~ 5 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Katie Lafreniere [AQGVUC5C3XM7B] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.34] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: 5 minute study about buying an appliance
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-2029277651-81736] DoesNotExist; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Please complete custom psychometric assessments for benchmarking. | Accept
Requester: Francesco Raspa [A1EV3OSKEAKBTH] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.20] [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 2] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.11] [Fast: 3.50] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 3]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 3 hours
Description: These custom psychometric assessments will eventually be used for selecting employees that are 18 years and older and are studying towards or have completed a university degree. This task will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Chelsea Rae Austin for work related to 3QREJ3J434X50U061PKNY4BO6LJKLJ.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
You earned it, go out and have a good time

YES, today is gonna be good I can just tell...

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I went in to pay the water bill, and I was a few days late. It happens often, my mom has cancer and hubby is on a heart transplant list. Anyhow, the woman behind the counter told me we needed to talk and I needed to learn to be more responsible and that I had a husband who should be taking care of his family etc... So I told her she was a bitch and I left. After a few minutes I returned to go ahead and pay. I told the lady that I shouldn't have used that language and that she shouldn't be so cnodescending and rude. That I take care of two chronically ill people and drive 6 hour round trips 3 times a week to take my mother to chemo and I do my best, responsibility isn't the issue, life simply is. She then said that I perhaps should have made better choicees ??????? now see, I had said I was sorry and it could have been done. But this woman had cheated with our city administrator who left his wife for her, so me being me I said something very vulgar along the lines of "well, we can't all hit the *(&^suckers lottery" I put the money on the counter and left. Then the police came to my house and told me that I needed to write a written apology or be banned from city hall. Poor kid blushed when he repeated what I said, but I told him I would not be writing any letter and that she was everything I said and more.
holy shit. do they have cameras with audio or anything? because that's absolutely ridiculous that she would say that kind of stuff and then continue after you'd apologized. I'd definitely be contacting a lawyer or something...

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit. do they have cameras with audio or anything? because that's absolutely ridiculous that she would say that kind of stuff and then continue after you'd apologized. I'd definitely be contacting a lawyer or something...
I was totally shocked, never had anyone act like that. I looked it up and that is why I contacted the ACLU, I already apologized.She spoke to me like I was 2, her tone was just so snooty. I don't feel I owe an apology more than she does. And I don't feel I'm a permanent threat to anyone. I don't go around town blurting obscenities usually,lol.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was totally shocked, never had anyone act like that. I looked it up and that is why I contacted the ACLU, I already apologized.She spoke to me like I was 2, her tone was just so snooty. I don't feel I owe an apology more than she does. And I don't feel I'm a permanent threat to anyone. I don't go around town blurting obscenities usually,lol.
yeah she definitely had no right to voice her opinions about your life, especially not like that. I actually had to contact my state ombudsman over something similar recently. it's infuriating :(

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I would definitely like to have choices like for our families NOT to get sick and need care.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

Well all I can say about that woman is,

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah she definitely had no right to voice her opinions about your life, especially not like that. I actually had to contact my state ombudsman over something similar recently. it's infuriating :(
I'm proud that you knew to contact the ombudsman. I think cities and states just kind of do whatever they want with zero concern for the rights of their citizens. A new generation is more aware.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
You should write an apology letter, but make it sound like:

"I'm sorry you were having a bad day and treated your customers so poorly. I'm sorry you have to sleep with your boss in order to provide for yourself. I hope you can make better choices in the future."

I mean, it's technically an apology letter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $28.86] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.44] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 59] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $16.00] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Demographics survey
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status