04/01 - Silly Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Woohoo! Finally someone recognizes my genius!

In truth though, this train of thought actually gives me an idea for when the next contest comes around, if it comes around, if I remember, if this current contest ends, if MTC still exists, if I still exist, if the world still exists, if existence still exists.
I can see it now...

* Jaded @Jaded floats to the Post Office and opens a P.O. Box to accept physical submissions, such as statues, sculptures, full size canvas prints, etc... *

Reactions: Kerek and Jaded

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Weekly Earnings: $80 but I was also licked by a giraffe so I win.

I"m sure I'll stop talking about this at some point.
I want to stop reading about it and watch the straight to casting couch video release of you taking advantage of that poor TRU mascot in his time of dire need.

SCOTTM

Reaction score
A liitle low for me because I spent some time the whole week on building up Amazon and Ebay selling accounts for other future multiple streams of income.Tommorrow I will be back to Mturking. lol.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Mar 31, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 306

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 352
- Number of HITs rejected: -1
- Bonus reward earned: $7.30
- HIT reward earned: $75.42
- Total Amount earned this week: $82.72

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
My Dad was an Army Officer, so I just always answer "middle income" or some such. We weren't rich and we weren't poor.
For me it depends on the year. My dad was a field nurse/OR nurse. He worked at the hospital and as a medic for Pan Am at the space center. Pre Lockerbee we were pretty well off, post lockerbee it was gov't cheese and peanut butter,lol.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
osh--

That's a good idea.
"Osh"...I like that, it sounds cool. So, that means I get another extra Jaded point, right? That would put me at 2 extra points in the Jaded Competition!
Nice save. I give you one extra point in the Jaded Competition.

Disclaimer: This has no bearing on any survivor challenges or the coloring contest.
Well now I'm intrigued, because there must be some kind of "Jaded competition" in the works...I wonder what it could be?! And to think, I've already got an extra point!

Reactions: GTR and Jaded

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I was pretty young when he was a hit, but I remember some big deal about him and Miss Vicki being married.

I never understood why people liked him. He was odd, sure, but really odd to my kid brain, lol.
Oh, sure: MIss Vicki! He was popular because he was weird, and entertaining: can't miss with that.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

rsv777

Reaction score
A liitle low for me because I spent some time the whole week on building up Amazon and Ebay selling accounts for other future multiple streams of income.Tommorrow I will be back to Mturking. lol.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Mar 31, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 306

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 352
- Number of HITs rejected: -1
- Bonus reward earned: $7.30
- HIT reward earned: $75.42
- Total Amount earned this week: $82.72
How do these selling accounts work?Good income?

Status
Not open for further replies.